Anime Limited Confirms Code Geass Theatrical Details

J

Josh A. Stevens

Anime Limited confirms theatrical plans for previously revealed anime recap film "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I - Rebellion", which will open in selected cinemas on 21st March 2018.

Continue reading...

Jesus, I saw "Anime Limited confirms Code Geass" and got way too excited lol show really needs a decent release from someone. I may go see this, kinda scared to rewatch Code Geass as I feel it's no where near as good as I actually thought it was at the time...

Jesus, I saw "Anime Limited confirms Code Geass" and got way too excited lol show really needs a decent release from someone. I may go see this, kinda scared to rewatch Code Geass as I feel it's no where near as good as I actually thought it was at the time...

I just rewatched all of it again, can safely say it's still good xD! Also I would KILL to release it again as a TV series - would really love to do a mad Ultimate ala FMA with that one...

AP

Are there likely to be more screenings added? Given up on local Cineworld but we gained a Vue in the last year but it doesn't participate either. Have just shot them an email.

Minor Cineworld screenings this time. If I hadn't rearranged shifts the week before to go to the secret screening that's happening, I'd rearrange for this.

May still have a look and see what the possibility is.

Are there likely to be more screenings added? Given up on local Cineworld but we gained a Vue in the last year but it doesn't participate either. Have just shot them an email.
What does the website say when you enter your town/city? There's a Showcase in my city, but in the surrounding towns/cities Vue, Odeon and a Cineworld is listed.

I just rewatched all of it again, can safely say it's still good xD! Also I would KILL to release it again as a TV series - would really love to do a mad Ultimate ala FMA with that one...

AP
I'd actually like to watch it again but I only have the mess that is the US LE right now, I really regret selling my Kaze sets to get that, even if I did end up getting the US LE for free in the end.

I'd love you to get it someday too, it's kinda nuts how poorly it's been treated over here tbh. Maybe one day...

Got a response from Vue which is literally copy and paste, nothing specific to my question about showing it here in Bedford :rolleyes:

The AL site currently has 2 different cinemas in Milton Keynes as my closest.

AP
I loved catching R1 on Netflix, but I haven't seen R2. You must grab funimation and shake them by the collar shouting "Code Geass" maybe then they'll put R2 on Netflix and let you release an UE. I would likely be incredibly tempted for an UE there's so many ideas similar to FMA, what do you think the same for Geass would be worth?

Last edited:
Back