Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

It's a mystery for what could be remaining...
Films - 2 titles remaining
The Case of Hana & Alice
Princess Arete

TV Series - 8 titles remaining
Ajin: Demi-Human (Season 1)
Attack on Titan: Junior High
Black Butler: Book of Circus
Erased (Part 1)
Gangsta.
Noein ~to your other self~
Ouran High School Host Club
Tokyo ESP

The Case of Hana & Alice
Princess Arete

Erased (Part 1)
Gangsta.
Tokyo ESP
I may as well then. I need Tokyo ESP and Gangsta, and CEX will give £92 for the rest.

Well since I'm passing on the mystery boxes this time my list is as follows:
  • Snow White with the Red Hair CE
  • Short but Sweet Bundle
  • Assassination Classroom CE
  • Tatami Galaxy CE
  • Maquia CE
  • Selector Infected Wixoss CE
  • Chrono Crusade
And I've still got to survive the MVM sale...

The Case of Hana & Alice
Princess Arete

Erased (Part 1)
Gangsta.
Tokyo ESP
Out of those I only have one but at the same time there's a reason I haven't bought them lol plus they mostly feel like a bunch of 'here have these titles we couldn't shift'... not saying they're all B listers but majority.
I still think AL might have something up their sleeves though.

Still in 2 minds as to whether to go for the mystery box(es) tomorrow. Reasonable haul from AL this time though, quite happy with most of the things I went for:
  • Yona of the Dawn Parts 1 & 2 (Day 1)
  • Kill la Kill Parts 1-3 (Day 2)
  • Space Dandy CE Parts 1 & 2 (Day 3)
  • Kino's Journey (Day 3)
  • Movie Madness Bundle (Day 6)
  • Anthem of the Heart CE (Day 10)
After so many purchases early on, I was very worried for the long-term survivabilty of my wallet! Fortunately there have been less items that interest me (or stuff I already own) more recently.

I got a few nice selections and learnt it's best to wait a year or 2 for AL products as the prices are ridiculously generous lol. It gives me hope that I can still pick up the odd thing when my money is much tighter.

I grabbed:

A Silent Voice - Seen it, really enjoyed it, much better than the other films people seemed to be raving about at the time (here's looking at you Your Name)

Samurai Flamenco parts 1 & 2 - Didn't enjoy it that much myself as I was never big on power rangers, magical girls etc growing up but I know someone that was!

Aldnoah.Zero Season 2 - I have the standard edition already but I have the collectors edition of part 1 & I'd like to make my collection consistent. I think it also helps if I ever choose to sell it in the future.

Yona of the Dawn parts 1 & 2 - A blind buy that looks up my street.

Will I buy the mystery box(es)? Hell no! I hate selling things as it's inconvenient and I would rather spend my money getting one or two things I know I want; I've got a big enough backlog & collection that I'd rewatch to keep me going for years ^_^;

Does anyone have an extra copy of Gurren Lagaan movie, Patema Inverted and Claymore by any chance? Missed on Patema. It sold out by the time my friend in the UK got out of his meeting at work.

And was it the standard bundle of Kill La Kill parts 1-3 on sale for 29.99?

Any chance you think they may have some leftover stock for part 1 and put that in the Mystery box?

Does anyone have an extra copy of Gurren Lagaan movie, Patema Inverted and Claymore by any chance? Missed on Patema. It sold out by the time my friend in the UK got out of his meeting at work.

Any chance you think they may have some leftover stock for part 1 and put that in the Mystery box?
The ones I'd know are if someone hasn't double dipped on claymore by now, they haven't got a spare copy, that CE has been available for a while and I believe KLK is the CE with which part 3 has a collectors box for all parts, when first released on AL it was more popular than an album by god himself and the parts sold out as fast as a platinum cheetah

I’m looking to sell my copy of the Gurren Lagann Movie collection when it arrives. I’ll add it to my marketplace so if you’re interested let me know

Based on the fact there is 0 chance of Kill La Kill Part 1 Box Set, I have opted out of the Mystery Box. Last year had some great selections. This year their daily sales were show stoppers.
I am so mad and kicking myself for not getting the movie bundle for 49.99

I should've followed my own advice that I give everyone, buy first, sleep on it later.

Just bought Box 1 for my mate who couldn't be around to do it at 5pm. We thought there was going to be a CE box and a Standard box so I had to just go with Box 1 since both are collector edition boxes. Hopefully it has some of the stuff he wanted in it from what was figured out to be left.

just got the bluray boxes, closing my eyes, blocking my ears and being pleasantly surprised. again though, Ajin is a popular guess and I'm thinking a few who know AL's staff can guess who picked what

The Case of Hana & Alice
Princess Arete

Erased (Part 1)
Gangsta.
Tokyo ESP
I do wonder how accurate this will be. I reckon it’s either dead on, like 70% correct with some surprises or completely wrong and we’ve been bamboozled by El Presidente and the folks at AL.

Back