Anime Ideas

adamclark83

Completely Average High School Student
The other day when a fellow member asked me about what anime ideas I would come up with, I gave one but I would like to share some more:

"LET'S WORKOUT LIKE WE DID IN THE 80s!!"
Kasumi's mother used to be the face of the 80s fitness scene but since she passed, the interest waned and the need to have fun keeping fit disappeared. But when Kasumi discovers a dilapidated fitness centre, she decides to bring back the retro fitness craze for a new era, shiny leotards and all. From classic hydraulic rowing machines to aerobics, let's workout like we did in the 80s and have fun doing it!!

"SAKURA SAKENO: P.I."
In classic film noir tradition, Sakura Sakeno decides to take over her father's old private investigator business. From tailing a husband suspected of having an affair or locating a missing girl, Sakura may learn what happened to her father who disappared while investigating his last case.

"BUNNY'S STAR GIRLS"
Mina, Rika, Saya, Yui and Hana are five teen girls who fight crime outside normal police durisdiction using their own feminine wiles, talents and bunny girl outfits!! Can any male resist?

"IS THERE AN OFFICER IN THIS TOWN?"
After the entire police force goes on strike, the only hope left for the town's population is a novice group of neigbourhood watch who wouldn't know one end of a gun from the other. No training. No experience. No idea what they're doing. If they're very lucky, they might catch a criminal or two!!

Last edited:
The other day when a fellow member asked me about what anime ideas I would come up with, I gave one but I would like to share some more:

"LET'S WORKOUT LIKE WE DID IN THE 80s!!"
Kasumi's mother used to be the face of the 80s fitness scene but since she passed, the interest waned and the need to have fun keeping fit disappeared. But when Kasumi discovers a dilapidated fitness centre, she decides to bring back the retro fitness craze for a new era, shiny leotards and all. From classic hydraulic rowing machines to aerobics, let's workout like we did in the 80s and have fun doing it!!

"SAKURA SAKENO: P.I."
In classic film noir tradition, Sakura Sakeno decides to take over her father's old private investigator business. From tailing a husband suspected of having an affair or locating a missing girl, Sakura may learn what happened to her father who disappared while investigating his last case.

"BUNNY'S STAR GIRLS"
Mina, Rika, Saya, Yui and Hana are five teen girls who fight crime outside normal police durisdiction using their own feminine wiles, talents and bunny girl outfits!! Can any male resist?

"IS THERE AN OFFICER IN THIS TOWN?"
After the entire police force goes on strike, the only hope left for the town's population is a novice group of neigbourhood watch who wouldn't know one end of a gun from the other. No traning. No experience. No idea what they're doing. If they're very lucky, they might catch a criminal or two!!

I particularly like that last one! I'd quite like to see an anime a bit like Sex and the City myself, like a comedy drama romance about adult women and their sex and love lives, but I do have some other ideas as well :)

I particularly like that last one! I'd quite like to see an anime a bit like Sex and the City myself, like a comedy drama romance about adult women and their sex and love lives, but I do have some other ideas as well :)
Have you ever read Tokyo Tarebaba Girls? Sounds quite similar to what you’re after even if it’s a manga. I think it’s 8 or 10 volumes total, I can’t remember but I have it on Book Walker from when it was on sale. I smashed it out super quick as it was so fun.

"LYRA'S ADVENTURE TO PROTECT HER LAND"
When her land is taken over by a powerful darkness of evil, young teen elf girl Lyra ventures out to locate a mystical power that will defeat it. Through forests and boggy, misty swamps, Lyra will do whatever it takes to save her land.

"SHE'S MY KIND OF SECRET AGENT!!"
Aya is the best secret agent in the business; smart, talented, sweet, lethal and deadly beautiful and not prone to getting some admirers within her agency. No one admires her more than shy Mina so when she gets partnered with Aya on her latest assignment, she'll have to keep her eyes, and mind, on the mission and that will be a mission unto itself!!

Last edited:
I like the police one especially (although all sound great!) The police one sounds fun and a huge scope for mishaps.

My synopsis would be for one where the main female protagonist wears sensible clothing and a sports bra so she doesn't wobble all over the place when running or fighting 😆

Nah seriously though I wrote a story for my kids, it started off with them in a kind of Indiana Jones type adventure story and then hit fantasy quite hard with unicorns, ogres and a visit to the netherworld, all to save the Emperor's cursed daughter.
I really should get round to editing it and getting it printed for them!

"WHY AM I LIVE ON THE SCENE?!"
Mimi Sawai is the new field reporter at ailing Channel 33 News and no matter the situation, she'll report the news with sincerity, determination and a sarcastic wit. She just might win the network some ratings and fans!

"WAIT!! I'M THE HERO??"
Rika Osawa is a shy 16-year old school girl whose escape from the bullies is her imagination where she's the hero. But what is she to do when she's pulled into a fantasy world and must become the hero she always imagines herself to be??

Back