Anime Ideas

"I DON'T WANT TO BE THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS ANYMORE!!"
Sakura is a lovely 22-year old film actress and whether it's being offered up as a sacrifice to a gorilla king, a sacrifice in an island voodoo ceremony, a hostage or a kidnap victim, she has played them all and she's had enough of it!! Can't I be the hero for once? But when she's somehow transported to another world in need of a hero, she is shocked to find that the people have chosen her!!

"DATING CAN BE ITS OWN KIND OF THERAPY"
Reiko is a single woman in her thirties and seeking that forever partner but there's just one little problem; she's a therapist which leads to very awkward dates. Getting to know someone in a bar can lead to questions about relationships and childhood trauma. But with her best friend's help, Reiko will learn to keep her professional and private life separate which means not treating everyone she sees as a psychiatric patient!!

Last edited:
"SAVED FROM SLAVERY BY A SPACE TRADER"
Fate has not been kind to Liya. A young purple-skinned alien, she was sold as a slave to Yami; a vile and vindictive woman who happens to be a notorious underworld figure. Between serving drinks and cleaning, Liya is subjected to cruel acts of humiliation and punishment; forced to dance and be whipped for the entertainment of Yami's extravagant guests. When she is rescued by a kindhearted space trader, Liya is freed of her chains and shown the wonders and adventure of space travel. But Yami is not prepared to let go of her stolen property that easily.

"THE ADVENTURES OF MAAYA: SPACE EXPLORER"
20-year-old Maaya has always dreamed of exploring the stars. With her trusted ship's AI and youthful curiosity, she ventures out into the cosmos to see what wonders await her. From encounters with slave traders and world builders to wicked queens and handsome men, she'll experience love, pleasure, hate, anger, lust and a strange concept called 'kissing.'

Last edited:
"THE SWEET ENGLISH TEACHER WORKS AS A POLE DANCER TOO?"
As the newly hired English teacher at Kimura High School, Miki Shirai is shy, nervous, not very confident and at only 22-years old, recently divorced!! But what no one at the school knows is that she secretly sidelines as a pole dancer to rediscover her feminiity and sexuality. Miki just has to pray no one at the school finds out!!

"THE PRINCESS WHO WANTED TO LIVE AS A NORMAL GIRL"
Kasumi is a sweet 16-year old high school girl. She has plenty of friends, gets good grades and is also a princess! As the sole child of the Amara royal family, she just wants to live as a normal girl; no balls, no gowns, no entourage and no stretch limos!! Her father, determined that she find a prince to ensure she's looked after when he's gone, sends out a call to the other kingdoms for one and they answered. From a self-centred prince in love with his own reflection, a prince who prefers to go after every woman he sees to a hopeless, romantic flirt who just won't take the bloody hint, will Kasumi be able to concentrate on her school work while fending off every suitor that comes her way?

Last edited:
"CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF SEXY GIRLS FROM ANOTHER WORLD"
Decades ago, Earth sent out signals in the hopes for any intelligent life out there to respond. Well, if there were, they wouldn't just pop their heads up and say "Hi" back would they? Of course not!! When the signals reaches a world of intelligent, and overly sexual women, Saki and Yumi volunteer to head to this planet called Earth on a surveillance mission to determine whether contact should be made. What will they find?

Last edited:
"TEACHERS GOTTEN FOR A SHORTAGE ARE TOTALLY UNIQUE"
Kimura High School is suffering a teacher shortage. To that end, the education department has put out a statement; "If you can teach it, we need you." What they got was the shy, nervous, overly emotional and very, very single Miss Sakai for English, who keeps screaming "I want a man!!!". Loud, foul-mouthed Mr Amada for cooking class who demands perfection. And then there's Miss Yuzuki; the sensual, alluring and very lewd sex education teacher who just also happens to be an adult film actress!!
With these vastly different personalities, falling asleep in class from boredom will be a distant memory.

"ALL ARE WELCOME AT THE INN!!"
16-year-old Miki works with her grandfather and their shy young assistant Arata to run a motel out in the vast countryside. They have only one proviso: "So long as you pay your bill, we don't care what you do." And what happens when a vast assortment of colourful and very unique characters drop by for a stay? And will Arata find the courage to express his feelings for Miki?

Last edited:
"KIKI'S PROTECTOR IS THE MATHS TEACHER?"
Yumi Tanaka arrives in a small town to take over as the new maths teacher at the junior high school. Perfectly ordinary and normal, right? But on her first day, she becomes concerned about Kiki; a shy 11-year old girl who is socially isolated, distant and trying very hard not to draw attention to herself. But Kiki has a secret and when it's revealed that she is being hunted by a dark witch who will do anything to capture her, Yumi is assigned to be her ultimate protector!!

"THE MIGHTY ALLURING AURA ANGELS!!"
The battle against the evil NOVA SYNDICATE is over!! Rika Sawai wants to finally live the quiet life in a coastal town but she has a secret; she's the last surviving member of the famous all-girl superhero team known as the AURA ANGELS. Befriending Mira, a sweet and lonely 16-year old girl trying to find her way in life, it's not long before her secret is out. But when remnants of NOVA arrive to take revenge on Rika and destroy the world, Mira and a loyal group of new ANGELS takes over the shiny spandex to defend the world!! But they soon come to find that NOVA has a very different view when it comes to world "domination."

"I'M THE JUDGE IN THIS CASE?"
Mina is the newest, and also the youngest, judge to hit the courtrooms and can't wait to see what cases will come her way. But what does come her way are the most ridiculous, silly, absurd and mundane cases she's ever heard of. Is she being tested or are the other judges just having a laugh? Whatever it is, she's determined to do her job well, no matter how stupid the case seems to be.

Last edited:
"LIVING WITH YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL IN ANOTHER WORLD"
Kokoro's life has always been one of misery; no friends, no family and every single job application rejected. Just when she thinks nothing could get any worse, she suffers a needless death. Before she crosses over, Seraphina, her "guardian angel", appears and offers to bring her back to life. Of course, there are conditions attached. Kokoro will have to live in another world where she will have to make something of her new life and to ensure she does, Seraphina will be living with her. How hard could living with a guardian angel really be?

Last edited:
"I'M NOT A VAMPIRE. HONEST!!"
After being slain by a vampire hunter, the great vampire Kiro somehow ends up in heaven. Seeking redemption and a second chance, he is returned to Earth, but as a girl named Lyra. Now, Lyra must learn to live amongst humans and keep her vampire powers, especially thirst for blood, hidden. But with so many attractive mortals and a secret band of vampire hunters around, it'll be easier said than done. She doesn't want to suffer another death!!

"I'M TAKING BACK MY KINGDOM, YOU P**CK!!"
When she accidentally hands her kingdom over to the man she loves who betrays her, Princess Amara finds herself banished to the wastelands. Now, she'll need to regain the trust of the people and deal with that utter prick of a prince to get her kingdom back.

Last edited:
"I'M A TRUE ACTION HERO!!"
In his movies, Hank Misato is the ultimate action hero; brave, courageous, spits one liners, can clear out entire enemy camps and come out unscathed, stare an enemy down until they wet their pants. He's also very good with the ladies. But in real life, he's a complete, total and utter wimp. If only he could be just like the heroes he plays... except the "clearing out enemy camps" thing. When he mysteriously finds himself in another world full of bandits, enemy soldiers, terrified locals and innocent hostages, he might just become a TRUE ACTION HERO!!

Last edited:
"THE NEW NURSE IS A REAL CUTIE AND MY TEMPERATURE IS GOING UP!!"
They say all that is needed to make a patient's stay in hospital a comfortable one is a kind, friendly face. Cheerful and super cute Miki Sikashi is the new nurse at Kimura Public Hospital and she's just what the doctor ordered! Between taking care of patients, she'll need to contend with jealous co-workers, amorous advances and even the frosty resident Doctor Keiko Ogawa!!

I'm already thinking of possible lines of dialogue:

"Here, just take your medicine and shut up!"

Rika is a shy, soft spoken and polite nurse who becomes Miki's best friend at the hospital.
DEPARTMENT NURSE (through gritted teeth): "Are you saying my face isn't kind and friendly?"
RIKA (nervously): "Well, I... um..."

MIKI: "Can't you ever smile, just once?"
OGAWA (emotionless): "No. My face frosted over many years ago. Smiling has become impossible."

"I don't get it... why does Miki get all the attention? I'm just as cute as she is. Cuter, if you ask me. See this body? (accentuating its lines) Isn't it perfection and who couldn't love these breasts (revealing them)?"
DEPARTMENT NURSE: "Nurse, you put those away right now!"

Last edited:
"HOW DO I SAY I LIKE YOU?"
For shy, 16-year old introvert Yui Kazuma, expressing fondness for someone has never been easy, in fact it's downright hard. None more so when it just happens to be another girl. And not just any girl, but Riya Sakamoto, the sweetest girl she's ever met who somehow always manages to put a smile on her face, even on a bad day. But what is Yui to do? She can't just simply walk up to her and say "I like you" can she?

Last edited:
"IT'S SO HOT IN THE STUDIO!!"
Prim and proper Kasumi has always been interested in film and television production so naturally she's ecstatic when she hears her employment agency has found her work as an assistant at a film studio. But due to a mishap or a deliberate act by her case manager, Kasumi finds it to be an adult film studio! Unable to turn the job down, she'll have no choice but to learn all the "ins and outs" of adult film-making; from writing and casting to shooting and even directing, Kasumi will be getting more experience in ways she never could've imagined!! But she'd better not moan about it as she'll be hearing plenty of it already!!

Last edited:
"RIKA: THE BRIGHT CHEERY HELPER"
13-year old Rika is bright, cheery and always ready to lend a helping hand, especially when it comes to the elderly population. Whether it's picking up their shopping, returning a book to the library, going for walks or even just offering a friendly ear and listening to their stories, Rika is always there to help.

Last edited:
"WANTED: HEROES TO STAVE OFF SUPERVILLAIN'S BOREDOM"
Who would've thought that ruling a world could be so incredibly, monumentally and insufferably boring? After defeating Earth's mightiest protector Mighty Man and therefore leaving no one to stand against him, the powerful supervillain Zagar and his two henchmen now spend their days twiddling their thumbs, reading status reports and in Zagar's case, attending therapy sessions. Realising that he needs an opponent, and to relieve his boredom, calls are sent out inviting heroes to come and try to take back the planet. At least it'll give him something to do!!

Last edited:
"THE PRINCESS WHO CRAVED ADVENTURE"
To King Dagan, a princess must be dignified, prim, proper and above all else, a lady. But, unfortunately, his daughter Princess Mina, is none of those things. She craves adventure and excitement and she won't find it staying inside the palace walls.
"Uh, **** it. I'm heading out!!"
"But m'lady, it's not safe."
But what excitement, dangers and perils await them? With her trusted, and overly concerned, maid by her side, Mina is more than determined to find out!!

Last edited:
"MY EX IS MY SUPERVISOR??"
Midori loves office life as much as she loves daytime soap operas. When she gets promoted to another department, she's more than delighted until she discovers her new supervisor is none other than her ex husband!! Not only that, but she'll also be working alongside his new girlfriend!! Is her office life now about to play out exactly like a soap opera??

Last edited:
"KIMI'S EXCITING STORYTELLING ADVENTURES"
A good book can teleport you to another place for a grand adventure. 12-year old Kimi Masato has never felt like she fits in anywhere, her only escape being in the books at her local library. But when the kind and mysterious librarian Ms Sakai reveals a secret power that allows her to teleport inside the stories and become a part of the tale itself, escaping into the books becomes a very real and exciting adventure for the both of them.

Last edited:
Back