Anime Hangman

_ _ _ M _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _
Hangman-0.png

I haven't understood how it works if someone tries to give the solution before getting the response to a letter.
If it's possible, then my guess is Azumanga Daioh.

Teo

Last edited by a moderator:
teonzo said:
I haven't understood how it works if someone tries to give the solution before getting the response to a letter.
If it's possible, then my guess is Azumanga Daioh.

You have to give the answer BEFORE someone guesses another letter (first come, first served).

_ _ _ M _ _ _ _ / _ _ I O _
Hangman-3.png
Wrong guesses: E, L, P

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian Wolf said:
You have to give the answer BEFORE someone guesses another letter (first come, first served).

I'm sorry if I'm anal, I don't want to ruin what is just a game meant to have fun and pass some time. But I think it would be better to change how rules are written in the opening post, point 2) can be misleading. At least I still don't understand how exactly it should work when a second person tries a guess. Is the second guess automatically disregarded (as if it was never written) and the second person must rewrite it after the first person get a response? Or does it go on queue, so it gets an automatical response after the one to the first guess? Or is it a penalty in any case, even if it was a correct guess? Probably it's because English is not my native language, but I can't understand if the correct way is the first one or the second one I supposed (crap, talking about game rules is always a pain in the ***).

ilmaestro said:
I'd feel pretty bad "guessing" now. :s

You are too kind, sir. I would dare to say "less K-ON!, more C.C.".

Teo

I've done some rewording. Basically, only the first guess gets taken into account, whether it is a guess at a letter or at the whole clue. You have to get in quick - it's first come, first served.

Seeing as your post Teo was actually right (it's Azumanga Daioh), I think you should set up the next clue.

Ian Wolf said:
I've done some rewording. Basically, only the first guess gets taken into account, whether it is a guess at a letter or at the whole clue. You have to get in quick - it's first come, first served.

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle.

Ian Wolf said:
Seeing as your post Teo was actually right (it's Azumanga Daioh), I think you should set up the next clue.

Ok.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _
Hangman-0.png

Teo

Back