Anime everyone else thinks is crap but you like

Tachi- said:
animefreak17 said:
hey Tachi- thanks man :]
although i try to hard for some discussions
and your right im just trying to get people to discuss more but i guess i do go over board a lil bit
i like to speak my mind but ( if iv got nothing nice to say il just pm someone lol)

No problem, and don't worry, the arguing bit wasn't aimed at you, that was aimed at those who where flaming you. If they have a problem then they should speak nicely to whoever they have a problem with, failing that talk to a mod (our admins are silent leaders ;) ) or if needs be, PM me (happens more than you'd think) and i'll listen to the venting and try help find a way of fixing it.

Admins are always available even if we do appear to be busy elsewhere, we do read out PMs(or i certainly do). Tach, you ain't no mod ;p Just cause i ain't everywhere at the same time don't mean i'm silent. I do read through every topic at night and deal with things when i can from there, or are you saying i need to make a post everytime i check a topic for malicious intent now? ;p

ON TOPIC - as this will now stay , as i have spoken and i has the evil laughter to back it up:

To be honest, i've never been sure about what i like which others detest....bar maybe the original Full Metal Panic series. I know it is certainly the weakest of the three series, but i still enjoy it a lot.

iv been hearing most people dont like lucky star but i find its funny, charming and i can watch it over and over and over and over and over again with out being bored

Arbalest said:
Tachi- said:
animefreak17 said:
hey Tachi- thanks man :]
although i try to hard for some discussions
and your right im just trying to get people to discuss more but i guess i do go over board a lil bit
i like to speak my mind but ( if iv got nothing nice to say il just pm someone lol)

No problem, and don't worry, the arguing bit wasn't aimed at you, that was aimed at those who where flaming you. If they have a problem then they should speak nicely to whoever they have a problem with, failing that talk to a mod (our admins are silent leaders ;) ) or if needs be, PM me (happens more than you'd think) and i'll listen to the venting and try help find a way of fixing it.

Admins are always available even if we do appear to be busy elsewhere, we do read out PMs(or i certainly do). Tach, you ain't no mod ;p Just cause i ain't everywhere at the same time don't mean i'm silent. I do read through every topic at night and deal with things when i can from there, or are you saying i need to make a post everytime i check a topic for malicious intent now? ;p

ON TOPIC - as this will now stay , as i have spoken and i has the evil laughter to back it up:

To be honest, i've never been sure about what i like which others detest....bar maybe the original Full Metal Panic series. I know it is certainly the weakest of the three series, but i still enjoy it a lot.

I like it too =) Though I agree it's the weakest, I think it just felt more schizophrenic and didn't blend the comedy and serious stuff as well as TSR (and of course FMPF was all comedy)

I rather liked Wolf's Rain. I got about to episode 20 or so when it was on Propeller (???) on Sky, then it slipped me by. If nothing else it was rather different, though my memories of it have faded a bit.

Switching subject a little. I just saw some reviews for Kai Doh Maru which people liked (!) It is still the single worst Anime I have ever seen which seemed to have a decent budget behind it. Not sure what the opinion of that one was around here.

the neilesh said:
pokemon every1 hates it but i like it

Not much of a fan of the Pokemon TV series, however I will still defend the Digimon ones. Considering I was 17 when I saw them on Fox Kids (My god that was 10 years ago!!!!) I rather liked them despite everything (Admittedly at the time only saw the first 3 series, seen the 4th and 5th now, which are rather weak) but they still certainly have their moments.

Lawrence said:
animefreak17 said:
iv been hearing most people dont like lucky star but i find its funny, charming and i can watch it over and over and over and over and over again with out being bored

The problem is like most 4koma's, no most manga is that it doesn't adapt well. You either have to burn through a lot of material with little linking or pad it out quite heavily.

The latter is quite clear in K-on, when the gang go to purchase Yui's guitar, they do not spend time doing manual labour and odd jobs to raise funds, they just walking into the shop and buy the guitar.

Note: I've spoiled a whole 4 panels.
dude as much as i like you iv got two words to say
dont spoil

Back