Anime (de)Motivational posters

I was going to do a series of these! But I never got round to doing more than this first one.

They were all intended to have "anime" as the subject (or "anime soc" as the intention was to use them to promote my university's anime society at the freshers' fair), with the images and text elaborating on different aspects of it. It probably doesn't make sense with just one of them, and this one is also somewhat of an in-joke, referring as it does to my love of stereotypically spooky porcelain dolls (in this, Rozen Maiden and numerous others).

P.S. How does one get them to show up big like all of yours do?

Hope you guys like these:

bation2df5.jpg

goalsfo0.jpg

poster99020549mh0.jpg

zombiesep9.jpg

Dracos said:
Love the Zombies one.

Here is my first go.
I have the Dragonball franchise in my head now, and I can see Frieza's "ball carress" scene... *Shudder* But the Washu and "Corpes cant object" A(d)M's rules.

Ryo Chan said:
reminds me how this week i tried to start off someone onto anime by recomending "legend of the Overfiend" :D

Technically it is a classic. So how did it turn out, was it a bemused look or a loud scream of terror followed by silence. Urotsukidoji "legend of the Overfiend" subsubtitled "a very grotty movie":oops:. As long as it was not a mum asking advice on what to get there little kid for easter as they like cartoons you should be okay.

Back