Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Nanaka from Mahou Tsukai Tai!

(If I'm right, someone else is welcome to post a picture in my place as I won't be back until late tonight...)

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatsuhiko Shido from Nightwalker: The Midnight Detective.
It's fun trying to guess characters from anime I've never seen.

Teo

The character was Eros from Ochamegami Monogatari Korokoro Poron, a series on Greek mythology. I wrote "I won't give any clues" intending it as a clue per se, the image had enough signs to be able to find who that character was even without having seen the series. At first view of a guy with wings and a bow then the first names to come to mind should be Eros and Cupid, so a google search would have given the answer pretty quick. At least this was how I thought it could have been...

I pass the ball to the first one willing to post a new character.

Teo

Would have had a dig around myself, but work has been getting the better of me lately. When I saw the image at first, the art style made me wonder if he might have been a character from Dr. Slump, but beyond that I was kinda stumped.

Mind you, I'm stumped by 90% of the posts in this thread... :(

When you explained it, I genuinely thought it was a good idea! But sometimes when I see a character that I absolutely don't know, I am maybe too willing to just wait and see if someone does "just know" it. ^^; I shall provide a character to get the game moving again:

7pDBv.jpg

Back