Anime Centrals secrete guest

akiodie

Completely Average High School Student
It was posted on May 13 on Anime Centrals official site that they are premiering a documentary on XJapan called History Through XJapan during its Masquerade intermission which is awesome in itself but I've actually been hearing rumors that Yoshiki himself is going to be there on May 15...

Anyone want to get me tickets to anime central???

akiodie said:
It was posted on May 13 on Anime Centrals official site that they are premiering a documentary on XJapan called History Through XJapan during its Masquerade intermission which is awesome in itself but I've actually been hearing rumors that Yoshiki himself is going to be there on May 15...

Anyone want to get me tickets to anime central???
What?

well, the UK's clocks are ahead from the US ones, so technically he did ask for tickets before the event.

bots do better then what o.0 i was really trying to get tickets >.<

by the way americans read stuff from the UK all the time I know someone who watches BBC for american news because he insists that its 100X better then US news for information... I don't want to admit he's right

If "American News" = FOX News (aka the the most popular news broadcaster, ugh) than your buddy is correct in it not being good. If he's watching any other channel, I struggle the see a huge difference.

Back