Anime All-Nighter @ Sci-fi London

Martin

Death Scythe
The Sci-fi London site is advertising this year's Anime All Nighter on its main page. Assuming that the ad has some typos, the line-up appears to include:

KARAS: The Prophecy
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
Places Promised in our Early Days
Voices of a Distant Star
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

If this is true, I'll be falling over myself to get to this (work permitting) - seeing 'Innocence', 'Voices...' and 'Places Promised...' back-to-back is worth the journey in itself!

Since I've already seen Innocence in the cinema twice, bought the Early Days DVD which is on the way, have no interest whatsoever in KARAS, didn't think much of Voices and was struggling to sit through Advent Children... I think i'll give it a miss.

Witnessing the aesthetic majesty of Innocence and Places Promised.. on the big screen should be well worth the ticket fee.

I have a few Q's about it.
1. Which day is the anime allnighter.
2. What time does it start/finish
3. Where is it exactly

Im considering going you see (If I can drag a friend along that is)

Apparently details will be announced on Monday, which is when the tickets will be on sale.

I'll have to wait to find out my new working hours - if that's all clear I'll be straight on to buy a ticket and organise transport!

I will probably be going once the final date is announced.
I got an important presentation to do on the Friday and hoping that the dates will not run on 28th-29th, but if the dates are between 29th-30th then I shall definitely be there.
Some of my friends are coming so I will be hanging about with them on that day, but if anyone on this forum is coming, then I shall hope to see you there (thats if I come) and it's cool that no accomodation will be needed since I'm skint >.<"

Nope, the anime all nighter is on 29th-30th April
Tickets only went on sale a few days ago, so if you wanna go you better get your tickets soon or esle they will be sold out.
Anyway I already booked my tickets and ready to go, so if anyone esle is coming then I'll hope to see you there ^^

Yeah its great that the official dates are on a Saturday because I really wanted to go since my friends are going. Since it's a Saturday its a good day cos I can defintiely make it and now I got my tickets ^^

My ticket's booked, so all I need to sort out is transport - I'll probably get the King's X train on Saturday mid morning (in between the rush hours on Friday) and take the tube from there.

I hate this.
Why is there no anime stuff up north :)
Even when I was in Sheffield there wasn't any anime stuff going on :(

Skytech said:
I hate this.
It's costing me over £50 in train fares! >_< My tickets are booked though so if anyone else around here is going, hopefully I'll see you there! :D

ConcreteBadger said:
Skytech said:
I hate this.
It's costing me over £50 in train fares! >_< My tickets are booked though so if anyone else around here is going, hopefully I'll see you there! :D

That's the reason I'm not going... I was all for it until I worked out that it would cost me over £50 in total... You can say I'm not dedicated, but to me that's a box set or two...

I went to Moor Street station to book my tickets however, I can't book in advance >.<", but anyway it will cost me £9.90 for a return which is the cheapest I can get to Lonodn ^^

The Sci-Fi all-nigther is tomorrow and I can't wait because I'm meeting up with my friends, though today I'm absolutly tired because been struggling to do 4 courseworks & a presentation at the same time as they are due in today >.<"... yep due in on the same day.... oh! crap, got the presentation and 2 courseworks in already, now I got to wake up pretty early on Tuesday to hand in the rest.

Anyway forget about it, lets hope we have fun at the all-nigther... thats if any of yous are going

Back