Animax on in the UK?

Deletedicecream

Hikikomori
I was searching a database and it seems like you can get animax in english..
and its not encoded.... although i havent tryed it because im not that great with finding the channels but yeah.

Capture.jpg

mm, I speak portuguese. Can we get this here in the UK or do I need to subscribe it in portugal and get the dish installed in my flat in the UK?

(No seriously, I've heard of people doing such things, if it's true I'm not sure though)

Steerable dishes eh? It strikes me as somewhat amusing to learn that simply looking towards a different satellite is all that's required to watch foreign television. That could make for some interesting lonely nights indoors.

Zin5ki said:
Steerable dishes eh? It strikes me as somewhat amusing to learn that simply looking towards a different satellite is all that's required to watch foreign television. That could make for some interesting lonely nights indoors.
To catch the signal, yes, but you would still need to have a decoder, such as an sky box for animax, I believe.

chaos said:
To catch the signal, yes, but you would still need to have a decoder, such as an sky box for animax, I believe.

Its free to air, all I have is a basic DVB-S2 card in my PC and I can pick up a couple of thousand channels.

devilrules666 said:
hang on wouldn't sky have our guts for gaters if this isn't legal? :D
To have a decoder? Nope, you can buy a decoder from sky in Portugal and bring it over to the UK.

Project-2501 said:
chaos said:

Its free to air, all I have is a basic DVB-S2 card in my PC and I can pick up a couple of thousand channels.
Nice to know. I'm wondering if I can get one of these steerable dishes for me and install on my flat. I'm not sure I can point it in any direction though, as my flat faces only one direction.

Back