all about your love lifes

Let's review:

1.to expensive
Wrong! If you were both working and had no kids, you'd have tons of disposable income

2. you see them everyday and you just want to be alone once and awhile
If you really cared about them, you'd want to spend all the free time you had with them.

But I guess there is sometimes you'd wanna be alone. But, still I think those times, you'd want him/her with you, to talk to.

3. they nag you about things
Not true. Unless you go out with someone solely based on their looks and not common interests.

4. some people try to change you slowly but surely
See above. Love isn't about finding the perfect person, it's about finding someone you love so much you're able to overlook their flaws.

Although, their are some people who will do that.

5. i dedicated my life to my family first
Erm.... your boy/girlfriend is apart of your family.

Paradox295 said:
Let's review:

1.to expensive
Wrong! If you were both working and had no kids, you'd have tons of disposable income

If you really cared about them, you'd want to spend all the free time you had with them.

But I guess there is sometimes you'd wanna be alone. But, still I think those times, you'd want him/her with you, to talk to.

Not true. Unless you go out with someone solely based on their looks and not common interests.

See above. Love isn't about finding the perfect person, it's about finding someone you love so much you're able to overlook their flaws.

i guess my eyes aren't clear

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
Let's review:

1.to expensive

i guess my eyes aren't clear
Hm?

i was bullied really bad in school for 5 years i tryed to befriend people i did have a few but there was the bullys who taunted me ( bad flash backs)

animefreak17 said:
i was bullied really bad in school for 5 years i tryed to befriend people i did have a few but there was the bullys who taunted me ( bad flash backs)

So? Everyone had that. You can change your life.

"If everybody looked the same, we'd be tired of each other"
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Aww man, this is just the kind of thread I could let loose some innuendo into. Now the opening post has been edited and the thread is straying off topic. ;_; No innuendo or puns for me. :(

hey Paradox295 and Ryo Chan thanks for the encouragement
and by the way.
Martin Luther King Jr was a great inspirement i watched a movie about him

Back