Alice 19th - Yuu Watase does it again ^_^

Charter_Mage said:
Oh don't, this is making me really sad now :cry: . The key is to just keep trying to fool you're self being a spinster isn't really that bad, i have....really i have :lol: :cry:
I don't think you need to worry just yet, maybe 100 years ago you'd be classed as a spinster at your age but not now :lol:

I suppose i will have a case to worry if in 30 years i've still never had a male look at me twice, i will just try and stay possitive until then with the help of anime and manga *this coming from the biggest pessimist of all time*

Anyway i will stop wallowing in self pity and say that by what you said on the previous page Alice 19th sounds really good, i especially like sound of the two love interests Kyo and Frey and i am defiantly going to consider getting it....there are just soooo many titles i want at the moment. I've never read anything by Yuu Watase before but i've heard you talk about her work quite alot so i really am very interested....now all i need is some money

Alice 19th vol 7

I will be able to let you know what the ending is like tonight, as volume 7 arrived in todays post :D
Luckily there are a few more Yuu Watase things to look forward to soon, Zettai Shounen - soon to be airing anime wise in Japan and soon to be serialised in Shoujo Beat, the girls version of Shounen Jump :D
Plus of course the long awaited continuation of the Fushigi Yuugi tale, this time it's about the Priestess of Genbu - I can't wait :mrgreen:

I've never watched or read Fushigi Yuugi before but i have been interested in it for quite a while now, which one do you think would be better to go for first between the anime or the manga

Re: Alice 19th vol 7

Miaka-chan said:
I will be able to let you know what the ending is like tonight, as volume 7 arrived in todays post :D
Cant wait! I have come into some money :D So I will proberly buy the manga, It has your approval after all :)

Re: Alice 19th vol 7

Charter_Mage said:
I've never watched or read Fushigi Yuugi before but i have been interested in it for quite a while now, which one do you think would be better to go for first between the anime or the manga
My honest opinion is you should get the anime first! but as FY is being rereleased at a bargain price of £5.46 per volume (United Publications), it would be easier for you to buy the manga. Then I strongly recommend that at any point you can afford the DVDs, buy them! I have a good idea on the kinds of things you enjoy and the reasons you enjoy them, so Fushigi Yuugi would be my #1 recommendation to you :mrgreen:

KittySeras said:
Miaka-chan said:
Cant wait! I have come into some money :D So I will proberly buy the manga, It has your approval after all :)
Volume 7 of Alice 19th did something that NO manga has ever done before, it made me cry :cry: Alice 19th has such a wonderful and perfect ending!!

Birthdays always suck as the focus always seems to be on becoming an adult and all the stupid things you can do when you get to each landmark teenage year blah, blah, blah. But this year i am really excited as i have so much stuff i am going to ask for, my list may even be longer than my christmas list (which i like to make into a proper illustrated booklet *how very sad*).

I will defiantly put the Fushigi Yugi dvds up at the top of my current wants list then, as i have been looking at pictures of it for years now but i never really knew if it was as good as it looked or just something that had lots of pretty guy in (which of course is a good thing to have).
And as for Alice 19th since you make it sound so good i will consider that too, now i can't decide which manga to get next out of Alice 19th, Wild Act, Imadoke, Snow Drop, Alichino or the second volume of Eerie Queerie (and thats my short list). I love have so much to choose from, and it makes it really exciting but it cirtainly doesn't help having a small bugget....maybe i will will the lttery soon (something that will never happen as i've never bought a lottery ticket in my life)

Charter_Mage said:
Alice 19th, Wild Act, Imadoke, Snow Drop, Alichino or the second volume of Eerie Queerie

Well, if they are on the top of your list, you should toss a coin between Alice 19th and Snow Drop! I'm up to volume 8 of Snow Drop and I love it!! The artwork is some of the nicest I've ever seen and it's definitely my favourite Manh-wa title so far!!

My birthday is right next to christmas, and my relatives do not listen to me when I ask for anime or manga, they refer to it as Alex's silly little cartoons :evil:

KittySeras said:
My birthday is right next to christmas

Mine too, plus it's my little brother's birthday as well, bit of a pain. When it comes to presents however my family jusy gives me the money, I order what I want and have it delivered to them so they can just hand it over (sure, they could just give me money but this way I have actual things on the day).

lol my birthday was last sunday and nobody knew what to buy me so i just got a couple of pairs of socks! i guess being 23 it's a difficult age to buy things for.

When it comes to my birthday I just buy everything I want with money other people give me before. Then get the gifts that I myself purchased from them on the actual day :lol: !

KittySeras said:
My birthday is right next to christmas, and my relatives do not listen to me when I ask for anime or manga, they refer to it as Alex's silly little cartoons :evil:
Man, i couldn't stand it if anyone in my family said that, i think i would go crazy. Luckly my mum likes anime, and my dad....well i don't know what he thinks, i think he just listens to me talk about it all day and tries to be interested.

As for my birthday its pretty much almost half a year after Christmas (July), i hand over a list of what i want, but in the run up to my birthday i seem to always end up saying 'oh, you can buy that for me and give it to me for my birthday' and end up buying all my presents that way. But they are all wrapped anyway, just for the fun of getting to open some presents

My parents are used to it now! My Dad almost takes an interest, he read my copy of Neo last month!!
I'm at that age where birthdays don't bother me anymore! I don't actually think I got any presents last year (other than the ones I bought myself and if I remember rightly, I treated myself to about £100 worth of manga :D ).

Miaka-chan said:
My parents are used to it now! My Dad almost takes an interest, he read my copy of Neo last month!!
I'm at that age where birthdays don't bother me anymore! I don't actually think I got any presents last year (other than the ones I bought myself and if I remember rightly, I treated myself to about £100 worth of manga :D ).

Mine proberly wont, they just cant except that Im intrested in anime, they have tried to squash my intrest, and tell me to stop drawing manga, but this is something I love doing.

Well on the subject of parents , my mum tends to borrow my anime DvDs a fair amount to watch them. Shes just finishing up RahXephon at the moment!

MangaMinX said:
Well on the subject of parents , my mum tends to borrow my anime DvDs a fair amount to watch them. Shes just finishing up RahXephon at the moment!
Yeah me, my mum and my sister pretty much watch all the together, and it's been that way since the days of Pokemon....though for some reason i think my mum has lost some interest resently

Back