Aid to Africa is totally gay, stop aiding Africa.

How about we get Bono, acclaimed conservationist and humanitarian to dynamite his wallet open?

It'd fund the entire cause for at least a few decades.

Those commercials piss me off to be completely honest, and they're almost cynical about how they think the system works.

If you buy someone a fish net and a pittence of share of clean water, he'll just live slightly longer in absolute poverty until he dies, ultimately prolonging his already stubbed lifespan.

But what do I know? :twisted:

Hyaku said:
How about we get Bono, acclaimed conservationist and humanitarian to dynamite his wallet open?

It'd fund the entire cause for at least a few decades.

Those commercials piss me off to be completely honest, and they're almost cynical about how they think the system works.

If you buy someone a fish net and a pittence of share of clean water, he'll just live slightly longer in absolute poverty until he dies, ultimately prolonging his already stubbed lifespan.

But what do I know? :twisted:
Living in poverty isn't bad really, if they have sustainable food and water. Just because it isn't like England doesn't make it bad.

Buddhist monks live of what would be considered poverty yet they can live for many years happily.

Yet we don't see aid for Buddhas or Buddha aid anywhere :?

Of course it's stupid. Oxfam have the right idea, but it's a shame so much money goes towards things like administration and other things to keep themselves alive.

Soldiers just be dispatched into Africa, perform an involuntary genodical mission against their will, then we'll all be better off.

No-ones gets aggrivated by media guilt-trips, and no-one starves to death either; win-win situation.

Hyaku said:
Soldiers just be dispatched into Africa, perform an involuntary genodical mission against their will, then we'll all be better off.

No-ones gets aggrivated by media guilt-trips, and no-one starves to death either; win-win situation.
ROFL!! Could be a war the Americans could actually win.

Xelis said:
Hyaku said:

ROFL!! Could be a war the Americans could actually win.

Key word being 'could'.

Back