Age and Sex

Sex: Male
Status: suffering from a hangover and sleep deprivation. sat in work.
:(

I lost mine at 19 and Im now 20. Thing is that I believed that I would only sleep with someone I love, I love Dave and he loves me. We lost it together which is really amazing!

Tachi- said:
Otaku-san said:
Fecking newbies

You got a chip on your shoulder now Otaku?
i have some ketchup lmao

Mmmmmm *munch, munch, munch* what a minute this isn't ketchup, it's a tomato with a Heinz sticky on it

now i'm mad :evil:

this is what I think of your ketchup

7630.saucefightsmall.gif

DeathNote_Holder said:
I lost mine at 19 and Im now 20. Thing is that I believed that I would only sleep with someone I love, I love Dave and he loves me. We lost it together which is really amazing!
I'm out of words.... seriously it took me a whole second to realize what you were talking about.. =D lol

DeathNote_Holder said:

I was waiting for someone to post something like this.

DeathNote_Holder said:

I lol'd.

Kurogane said:
DeathNote_Holder said:

I lol'd.

Ditto. There's always one xD. It's through things like these that DeathNote_Holder reminds me of Misa o_O

Back