Age and Sex

Ramadahl said:
Rui said:
Tempted to make the thread poor L thought this was now and see how many people have the guts to post properly in it :)
Heh, going by stereotypes, it'd be a hell of a lot shorter :wink:

I didn't want to say that...:)

(Though stereotypes aside, given some of the young ages here I'd *hope* it would be shorter for that reason too!)

R

evangelion rocks said:
CitizenGeek said:
chaos said:
CitizenGeek said:
Wow this thread is messed up. Hah.
Is there any here in this part of the forums that isn't?

Good point! :p This is one is especially messed up, though.
Nothing we can do about that,it's just a mad hatters tea party(turns to giant rabbit)pass the sugar please!
in the end, this bit is just fun because of this :D I can't understand how certain people don't like in here....

Awwell everyone is random on here, but apart from the odd outbreaks we all get on in a round about random way :lol:

Tachi- said:
Awwell everyone is random on here, but apart from the odd outbreaks we all get on in a round about random way :lol:

Nah, some people think they are random, and some people act as though they are random.

CitizenGeek said:
Nah, some people think they are random, and some people act as though they are random.
Never heard a truer thing from you, Its irritating when people label themselves with the traits of being "random". Define what random actually is, then. ;/ Most of them don't stick out like a sore thumb, and when they do, they don't label themselves as such.

Is there a purpose to this thread other than to discover each others credentials? Next there'll be a "Height and Weight" thread lol.

Oh yeah, I'm 24, Male, 6 foot and 13 stone (bit extra to save me messaging at a later date).

:p

Voddas said:
Is there a purpose to this thread other than to discover each others credentials? Next there'll be a "Height and Weight" thread lol.

Oh yeah, I'm 24, Male, 6 foot and 13 stone (bit extra to save me messaging at a later date).

:p

:lol:

Agreed.

lets all just post pics in the "pics of everyone" thread and have done with it. then you can all see each other.

Back