Adult Swim coming to DVD.

Yeah, I know.. Other stuff like the ATHF Movie got released months ago. Ironic that they aren't on TV any more, though, eh. Fantastic anyhow! I love me some [as] comedy.

Were either of these even shown on TV over here? I might be at a disadvantage 'cause I don't have sattelite, but it's interesting that what I would imagine are shows with a pretty small UK following are being released here. Will probably pick up Robot Chicken, enjoyed watching that when I was in America last year.

ps. Links don't work because they have "url" at the end.

ayase said:
Were either of these even shown on TV over here? I might be at a disadvantage 'cause I don't have sattelite, but it's interesting that what I would imagine are shows with a pretty small UK following are being released here. Will probably pick up Robot Chicken, enjoyed watching that when I was in America last year.
Robot Chicken was definitely shown over here. I remember watching it at my old house when I was able to get Sky ;_;. I'm not sure about Harvey Birdman. I've seen clips of it, but I can't remember if I've seen it on TV.

I agree with Sealab 2021 :p that theme song got stuck in my head for weeks, felt sorry for sparky :lol: Robot Chicken is good news since Bravo seemed to not show season 3 from what i could tell but the Star Wars Robot Chicken Special is actually doing quite well from what i can tell on the charts

Just been to America and Adult Swim was my main watch over there XD I wish we got the channel over here T_T

Sealab 2021 FTW

"EGGARS!!!"

Voddas said:
Just been to America and Adult Swim was my main watch over there XD I wish we got the channel over here T_T

Sealab 2021 FTW

"EGGARS!!!"

Yeah adult-swim does air good shows I find myself watching it alot...You can watch full episodes of several different series aired on adult swim on there website.

http://www.adultswim.com/

enjoy!
-fig

I never new it was a whole channel... I had a block of adult swim at cartoon network back home. Now I realize how weird that is.. =P

Back