A or B?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tachi- said:
TRASHBAT said:
B for me as well. I don't find A attractive at all, regardless of what is downstairs. But then again, I tried to imagine Misha Collins' head on that body, and it still wasn't doing anything for me XD I can appreciate a nice pair of boobs and a lovely hour glass figure (even though shes lacking a bit in that respect) anyway, so yeah, B.

:eek:, You maybe cute.....but your also abit scary.

Why's that?

ayase said:
One after the other, I'd have thought... would seem a little one-sided otherwise. Well I don't know how you people do it do I? Enlighten me.

I dunno... I can't speak for everyone but i don't like changing "dynamics" mid session. Taking it in turn each session, yeah thats cool, but not mid, ruin the mood.

ayase said:
And someone with female genitalia can't give? Geez skikes, I guess we're both as clueless about each other's sexual practices. :p

Well how can a vagigy give!!?!? and by "giving" i mean a penis in a pink or brown hole lol

ayase said:
There's not a single nice thing been said about women's genitalia

Well maybe you wanna ask urself why that is hmmmmm lol

Tachi- said:
Anyway, if i had to sleep with one of them....it'd be B. but i'd have them go under reconstructive surgery first.

Nope thats not an option you have to f*ck a chick with a dick or a guy with a pie. Deal with it!

do-not-want-dog.jpg

skikes said:
ayase said:
And someone with female genitalia can't give? Geez skikes, I guess we're both as clueless about each other's sexual practices. :p
Well how can a vagigy give!!?!? and by "giving" i mean a penis in a pink or brown hole lol
Well the answer would be "not like a penis". You're not going to know until you try. ;)

ayase said:
skikes said:
ayase said:
Well the answer would be "not like a penis". You're not going to know until you try. ;)

Oh i getcha, i getcha :wink:

...they use their clit like a little penis? amirite? :?

TRASHBAT said:
Tachi- said:
TRASHBAT said:
B for me as well. I don't find A attractive at all, regardless of what is downstairs. But then again, I tried to imagine Misha Collins' head on that body, and it still wasn't doing anything for me XD I can appreciate a nice pair of boobs and a lovely hour glass figure (even though shes lacking a bit in that respect) anyway, so yeah, B.

:eek:, You maybe cute.....but your also abit scary.

Why's that?
Maybe he thinks you have a similarity with Lenore ,teh cute little dead girl??

skikes said:
Oh i getcha, i getcha :wink:

...they use their clit like a little penis? amirite? :?
Take it to pm, please.

Skikes, welcome back my friend. You're about the only person who can cross the line with our normally easy-going leader. :lol:

And I suppose that might be possible... (j/k chaos, I'll stop now. ;P)

ayase said:
Skikes, welcome back my friend. You're about the only person who can cross the line with our normally easy-going leader. :lol:

And I suppose that might be possible... (j/k chaos, I'll stop now. ;P)

Whyyy Thank You *takes bow* ^_^

chaos said:
Take it to pm, please.

God, whats up ur ass... a little clit?

...OK, i'll stop... *is pleased with self* :eek:

Yeah, but the difference is we know skikes: We know what he's like. If other regulars did it (besides perhaps Mutsumi, or Aion for the lulz) it would be out of character, and if new people did it we'd presume they were trolls. Once you get to know someone, it's easier to forgive them for doing inflicting awful things on your mind.

skikes said:
chaos said:
Take it to pm, please.

God, whats up ur ass... a little clit?
Can't really see for myself, so I've got not idea...

It's just that when I've seen a pic called Shemale_and_transman.jpg

I was sure it couldn't be anything good, but every other post is becoming more and more visual...

Lupus said:
If Skikes wasn't the one to post this people would complain, prove me wrong.
you're possibly right.

I don't know whether it is the scale of the pictures but my eye was drawn straight to the pussy on 'A' so I think I will go with 'A'. Maybe I am just not as much of a breast guy as most straight guys, or I am freaky and just into bald girls with facial hair.

It seems quite odd so far that the straight guys have been drawn to 'B' because of breasts and body shape, and the gay guys are drawn to 'B' because of the penis. I wonder if people's choices would change if different body sizes/shapes and relative attractiveness were introduced.

You can wrap it up in ribbions,
You can slip it in your sock,
But don't take it out in public,
or they will stick you in the dock,
And you won't come back.
Abnormal circumstances should not impede one's gratification, I say.

(I've never been in a relationship.)

Oooh skikes how I've missed your penis...um I mean presence.

anyhow send us a PM why you where away. unless it was something to do with your b/f pouring concrete up your bum bum for shits and giggles. Well...less of the ********

Anyhow I didn't make a choice before, so I'll go with funbags number B for paizuri justice, and high tail it before she implants me with her sausage meat

Back