A new era for Anime UK News

My, my, my, this is a surprise ^^.

Well Paul, I can't say I knew you too well (which is unfortunate on your part ;D) but you have my respect for making one of the UK's most informative and fun anime sites!

Farewell fellow One Piece Cap'n.

(Hmm, the Going Merry (Paul) around the Water 7 arc comes to mind. With Chaos being the Thousand Sunny ^^;;. I think I'll call Chaos that from now on. Yes, yes.)

Well (Captain?) Chaos, looks like you'll have more things to do other than ordering ecchi anime gear and watching youtube videos of people flipping out on broken printers.

X]

Good luck!

And how did I miss this till today?!

Although, we never chatted Paul, I'd like to say cheers for making this site! And it's sad to see you step down.

And i'd also like to say congrats to Chaos. Good luck mate! Hope we can keep the good ship AUKN sailing for many years to come!

It's a shame, but I'm glad you made the right call, Paul. Like many others I thought the site needed someone with more time on their hands. Still, in the short time I've been here, you've come to be one of the people on the internet I respect the most. Good on ya' mate, and thanks.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yNbPrlUYzzo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yNbPrlUYzzo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chaos, I don't know you so well, buy hey, if Paul picked you, you'll be most definitely be a sound guy and perfect for the job. Good luck to you mate!

Thanks again for the support everyone.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Well (Captain?) Chaos, looks like you'll have more things to do other than ordering ecchi anime gear
I only have 20 figures and I quit whenever I want!!!!
;)

Maxon said:
chaos, I don't know you so well, buy hey, if Paul picked you, you'll be most definitely be a sound guy and perfect for the job. Good luck to you mate!
Like you said, I just happened to be a guy with loads of time in my hands and crazy enough to take over =)

Oh, also, forgot to mention you, Chaos. Good luck with running this place bro, of course I doubt you'll have much trouble as you know us all so well.

To be fair to Paul, it's not like you started a debate about the inner-political workings of an obscure 1980-90's space opera, like the rest of his comments.

Bugger me. This all happened while I was away last week and I totally missed it. :eek:

Well, good luck for whatever you do in the future Paul. Go on knowing you have created what is undoubtedly the greatest UK based anime & manga forum. I'm sure the site is in capable hands with chaos.

::salutes::

All hail our new Dear Leader! Speech! Outline the next Glorious 5 Year Plan!
847642178_65db560aff_o.jpg

Back