A month of awesomeness at AUKN

Managed to upgrade to 29 and sent it in... Really wanted at least 30 though. :(

The best I can come up with, after MUCH searching for No.3 is Clifford the Big Red Dog. :eek: Forgot I'm not allowed to give answers away!

I've compiled the results so far an only three people secured their prizes with full houses. So there still chance for those who didn't enter.

megagold5 said:
chaos said:
I've compiled the results so far an only three people secured their prizes with full houses. So there still chance for those who didn't enter.

3 people got all of them?!?! *Gives up graciously*
You did pretty good yourself. The last one who managed to get the prize got less than 30. So you still have a fighting chance if you find one or two more chars man.

chaos said:
megagold5 said:
chaos said:

You did pretty good yourself. The last one who managed to get the prize got less than 30. So you still have a fighting chance if you find one or two more chars man.

Wow....I really do deserve a slap for my worrying in the chat the other day. I feel reassured reading this. Before I got worried because one of the characters has two names due to body possessing, one of the anime has two names (something 2, or somethingelse), & another has been in more than one series.

The slap Mutsumi line begins

here-->........

chaos said:
megagold5 said:
chaos said:

*Has exhausted all his resources* :(

After my 60-page Amazon UK spectacularmathon, I decided that I would got for an HMV A-Z extravaganza this afternoon. I got 2 more. :D

First one was one form a series that I had already checked. ¬.¬

Second was one I just checked on a whim after the character on the poster looked VAGUELY similar.

Back