A Lad In His Lamp - A Serialised Novel by Craig McLeod

ConanThe3rd

Railgun

"Boy Meets Girl, Girl bottles Boy up!"
Gerald Lee, a young man with the world on his shoulder and a chip to match, encounters Frah, an enthusiastic young woman of a genie and though misunderstandings and folly, is himself turned into a genie.
Now caught up in the workings of the genie world, Gerald needs to grant the wishes of his own set of masters to earn the right to be granted his third and final wish. But with that third wish comes a choice; does he stay a genie or does he return to the human world before the people who were left behind pay the price?

A Lad in His Lamp is hosted on Wattpad and Writeon and will, baring misadventre, update twice per week; idealy Tuesdays and Thursdays.

[Wattpad] [Writeon]

Cover art is designed by Bryan Golden - KagomesArrow77@Deviantart
Pay it through by reading his comic - Strawberry Seafoam

Hey, I am starting to post production updates on a new Tumblr Blog that will also house fanart and Q&As.

If you have something that uses RSS there's a feed avaiable to stream everything as soon as it's posted.

It is always nice to meet a fellow writer. I'm studying for my MLitt in Creative Writing at the moment and will be writing a good chunk of my novel (as a dissertation) over the summer.

A serialised novel? Interesting idea. I'll certainly bookmark your story and await new chapters. :D

Thank you very much for the reply.

I decided to go with sealising the novel as I need to get these ideas out ASAP and I feel making the beta read be something that's available for free online with the edited ebook going on sale later (Like how a Webcomic would release it's physical volumes) would be the best way to do that.

Just a quick word of warning though, due to a cross of wanting to get everything lined up between the blog, wattpad and Writeon and family matters, I will be only be posting one part this week and that will be on Friday.

Back