1 word to describe your day

Guilty.

I cant belive it, I feel like I should be shot. I accidently called my girlfriend the wrong name :( I cant belive i'd do that. I feel terrible :(

refreshing

Spyro201 said:
Guilty.

I cant belive it, I feel like I should be shot. I accidently called my girlfriend the wrong name :( I cant belive i'd do that. I feel terrible :(

Accidently?? =) Don't worry, she will only use this against you for the rest of your life together ;D

chaos said:
refreshing

Spyro201 said:
Guilty.

Accidently?? =) Don't worry, she will only use this against you for the rest of your life together ;D

Now thats just a rookie mistake, you called her the wrong name!?! Let me guess, your ex's by any chance? lol sorry i shouldnt laugh but its like a car crash, i just cant tear my eyes away.....

Anyways.....Warhawk!

Liquid Skin said:
chaos said:
refreshing

Spyro201 said:
Guilty.

Now thats just a rookie mistake, you called her the wrong name!?! Let me guess, your ex's by any chance? lol sorry i shouldnt laugh but its like a car crash, i just cant tear my eyes away.....

Anyways.....Warhawk!

Yes. My ex's name :lol: Luckily she's okay. *phew*

Anyway, B-R-A-W-L!!

ok
(Well I had to research about the artists/bands I used for my CD which I have now finished and when I go to college I just to write my results up for the questionnaire. Thank you very much for everyone who answered it)

sad

(Gf is seriously angry with me for no reason, but i was forwarned of this maltreatment :( this wednesday is the anniversary of the day my gf's mum died and she said she might be abit touchy.......major understatement. plus i stayed up until 2.30am and then had to get up for work at 8. so im sad and tired

Back