UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Still no update on the Granbelm... How can AL be so incompetent that they don't inform about the delays via e-mail nor answer to e-mails about it 😭

Used to be very good at communicating, ever since the buy out, im guessing they have been told keep hush hush about alot of things and communication is shocking
And yet on the other hand mvm are opposite, and theres only 2 of them isnt there? No excuses from alltheanime as they have a big team
Yeah, still no response for the complaint I put in last week about them over declaring the customs value on my Great Pretender Set by £17 either. Before the buyout you were guaranteed a response within 48 hours excluding weekends.

Yeah, still no response for the complaint I put in last week about them over declaring the customs value on my Great Pretender Set by £17 either. Before the buyout you were guaranteed a response within 48 hours excluding weekends.
It’s one of the few things AL could improve, I fear they have taken on too many projects this year and are very busy. A dedicated CS agent might make sense

Any recommendations for the gundam sale?

I’ve seen witch from mercury but nothing else
Was going to grab the OG series but not sure if take advantage of anything else?

Used to be very good at communicating, ever since the buy out, im guessing they have been told keep hush hush about alot of things and communication is shocking
And yet on the other hand mvm are the best customer service i have ever used! and theres only 2 of them isnt there? No excuses from alltheanime as they have a big team

Still waiting on Al to ship out the Kids on the Slope CE set I ordered back in December but was held until they could get the corrected disc in it. I wish they'd just ship me the set wih the bad disc, along with the replacement disc they sent out to everyone already, and I could just replace it myself. I guess this will be yet another CE set that gets delayed almost a full year, while my Death Parade CE is being held hostage along with it. Maybe I should just tell them to cancel my order for the both of them, and order Death Parade from mvm instead.

Any recommendations for the gundam sale?

I’ve seen witch from mercury but nothing else
Was going to grab the OG series but not sure if take advantage of anything else?
The second half of the OG series is out of stock. I like the manga for origins but have not seen the anime yet. Iron Blood Orphans is pretty easy to get into and standalone.

On way home from SEED Freedom premiere. We might not be getting the guests the US are but this was a very enjoyable afternoon with good karma all round. Certainly nice to do one of the Gunpla Workshops and not having someone freaking out like that time at MCM...

The film itself is fun. I went in thoroughly spoiled but if you're up to date with the 2 TV shows it's a lot of fun regardless (I'm 38 next month. I'm part of the original SEED generation).

Still waiting on Al to ship out the Kids on the Slope CE set I ordered back in December but was held until they could get the corrected disc in it. I wish they'd just ship me the set wih the bad disc, along with the replacement disc they sent out to everyone already, and I could just replace it myself. I guess this will be yet another CE set that gets delayed almost a full year, while my Death Parade CE is being held hostage along with it. Maybe I should just tell them to cancel my order for the both of them, and order Death Parade from mvm instead.
Could you not just order both from us? KotS stock got pushed back for general release due to the disc correction issue so I'm pretty sure the stock we and other retailers have now is the corrected version.

Could you not just order both from us? KotS stock got pushed back for general release due to the disc correction issue so I'm pretty sure the stock we and other retailers have now is the corrected version.

Oh, so you have gotten re-stock on KotS since AL pulled all the faulty releases? Maybe they just forgot about my order then. It's just that I got both titles (along with a third title that they did eventually partial-ship to me) during their Boxing day / New Year's Sale, with free international shipping, so I'll have to figure the difference in cost, shouldn't be much... I'll look into that, thanks!

Back