What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

That sucks. Customs f**ked up the delivery of mine. They didn't clear it until this morning despite Amazon packages usually bypassing the process as local vat has already been applied.
Still haven't finished Intermission anyway, should be done with that tonight.
Sorry to hear that. Game also charged £4.99 for postage just to pour salt in the wound. Fun times.

Sorry to hear that. Game also charged £4.99 for postage just to pour salt in the wound. Fun times.
Yeah, they're getting worse under Sports Direct, £4.99 to deliver to your house or £4.99 to send it to a store it was going to be shipped to anyway.

They've started reopening here in Ireland as Sports Direct concessions and I kid you not they don't sell consoles and only sell 10 games per platform other than that the rest of the space is for Evercades and a bunch of crap merch no one wants.

Would have been great if it was done properly as there are no dedicated game stores here anymore with GameStop leaving the market last year.

Still being a day late for £92 is better than paying €120 plus €10 shipping direct from Square.

Last edited:
Today I received the three titles I ordered from Crunchyroll's Last Chance Sale:

Valkyrie Drive Mermaid
Aquarion Evol Season 2 Essentials
Aquarion Logos Season 3 Essentials

valkyrieaquarion.jpg

Back