UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

still waiting on an order from Dec 7th, two of the three items are currently listed as "sold out" so I guess it's not gonna turn up any time soon :rolleyes:

Still my (international) order of December 4th (Eva Collector's Edition box + both a green and red Christmas Mystery Box, all are still in stock AFAIK) is not fulfilled.

Glad to see them having resumed shipping orders earlier than initially planned (the 3rd instead of the 4th of January), but the lack of transparency and the many things that went wrong throughout the Christmas Sale in general should get publicly addressed by them.

I made an account on this site just to comment on this thread and find others who are still waiting for their December items haha

I have one order, December 6th, no updates at all. I understand Christmas being extremely busy but this just feels a bit silly at this point.. but then I’m not surprised.. nothing can be worse then Cardcaptor Sakura’s release

I made an account on this site just to comment on this thread and find others who are still waiting for their December items haha

I have one order, December 6th, no updates at all. I understand Christmas being extremely busy but this just feels a bit silly at this point.. but then I’m not surprised.. nothing can be worse then Cardcaptor Sakura’s release
Welcome to our little forums

How the hell can I get Anime Ltd to reply AT ALL?
I've used their contact form, I've emailed directly, no reply AT ALL in over a month.
-- Nothing in my spam filter and I receive their offer emails and 'thank you for your message' automated emails.
I guess I'll have to do a chargeback.
I've found citing consumer rights laws usually gets companies to respond a little quicker when they start taking the mick 😂

But honestly, this was my first Xmas sale experience with ATA and I can't say I'm excited to do it again.

Back