Your viewing journal

Higurashi: When They Cry-Episodes 19-21

That cleared up so much confusion. These 'answer' style arcs are great, I cannot wait to see the one for Curse Killing arc, that need some explanation.

Hinako Note-Episode 6

It was so cute and amazing to finally see Hinako perform in front of a crowd at long last, and without a hiccup. You can really feel the progression in her character.

Berserk (2017)-Episode 7

Some great action this week, but I can't help but thinking every time something cool happens, just how much cooler it might look if it wasn't animated with CGI.

Utawarerumono episodes 6-14
Man this series has a great closing theme (Dozing reincarnation)

Internet fixed and managed to watch:

Berserk 2017 episode 19

Also watched a film Repo Man (1984)

Last edited:
My Hero Academia Season 2-Episode 7

Well, at least even the episode acknowledged the fight was kinda lame.

When They Cry-Episodes 22-24 (Complete)

Well, this last arc was rather confusing to say the least.

Attack on Titan Season 2-Episode 7

Eromanga Sensei-Episode 6

bit late on this one but

Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Episodes 1-5

Tried it out, and liked it. Decided to leave the rest till my blu-ray copy arrives.

Last edited:
Utawarerumono episodes 15-26 (Complete. This was a fun series, it met a balance between being chilled and laid back, and having good action and battle scenes. They also managed to blend in an unexpected genre towards the end. I might check out The False Faces at some point) 4/5

Attack on Titan
episode 32

My Hero Academia episode 20

Watamote
episodes 1-12 (Complete. This show hurt a little to watch, as someone who's dealt with isolation and how it plays on the psyche I couldn't help but relate to some of her situations, though I like that Tomoko is rather endearing in a pitiful way. Despite being a feels train in some places, I did find the series enjoyable, and it finds a good Balance with its themes and humour) 4/5

Welcome to the NHK episodes 1-3

Clockwork Planet episode 6.
Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul episode 6.
Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side episode 5.

My Hero Academia - Episode 20 - Not the greatest but I'm curious what him seeing All Might in the group during the fight means, I assume that All Might is going to lose his powers soon or something, which would be a shame as he's by far the best character.

Attack on Titan - Episode 31 - I can't believe these mother effers teased me with a 1 on 1 fight between Annie (in human form) and Mikasa and then didn't show it. >_> Did that go down in season 1 and I've just forgot?

Log Horizon - Episodes 11-14 - Not a lot to say really, twaz decent.

Alice and Zouroku-Episode 6

Well, this was adorable. I like the action sequences and all that in this series, but if every episode was as cute and comfy as this one, I wouldn't be mad at all.

Back