Recent content by bakura

  1. B

    At Animecon london

    So on my way home. Not much to add other than I only now checked the tickets page and In fairness to them they did mostly sell out (which is interesting because it didn't look like it was that many people but maybe I'm comparing to mcm) so maybe that can help to make a better london show and...
  2. B

    At Animecon london

    At animecon london right now (came yesterday too) the last one in london was about 3 years ago in the bottom of a concert stadium (and bloody cold) this one is now a better location at London Olympia but I must say I don't think it's as good as the last one, maybe I've just been spoiled by mcm...
  3. B

    The General Conversation Area

    Just checked the bbfc site. The movie was PG but the 12 minute short at the end was rated 12A. I'll be honest I thought they re-rated the film to 12A because the BBFC finally paid attention to the fact that the British version had swearing in it. Was disappointed with the picture quality...
  4. B

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Oh, I've been wondering what happened to @teetoni ? They're AL's social media representative but they've not been here since December. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for @Hanners being here but I'd be happy with more people to communicate (if there more busy with other social media I understand...
  5. B

    General anime thoughts/discussion thread.

    Just watched the latest episode of bleach. Blimey no spoilers but the words different from the manga doesn't begin to describe it, they changed EVERYTHING, and it was amazing.
  6. B

    IT'S A GUNDAM! The Gundam Home Release Checklist

    Bumping this as it needs updating with seed freedom at least.
  7. B

    The General Conversation Area

    Over engineering
  8. B

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Freedom shipped for me too.
  9. B

    UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

    Are you able to go into detail about what shots the BBFC (assuming this is to do with them) objected too. Also with regard to ecchi's I always get the impression that many are passed by the BBFC uncut but given you would know more than me is that normally the case or do the BBFC make objections...
  10. B

    UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

    Well it just occurred to me rather than speculating maybe we should kindly ask @MVM if they are aloud/can talk about what the problem was specifically with regards to cut's needed for this title?
  11. B

    UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

    Not seen it personally but I always wonder about how the BBFC work with regards to ecchi series? Seems like most of the time there released uncut fine but then you'll get something like this. Again I appreciate it might get a better understanding if I actually watched the series in question.
  12. B

    UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

    I'm a bit confused, does this mean you can't buy from them through there amazon store?
  13. B

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Glad your all telling me this about SEED freedom because for some reason I didn't get that email even though I pre-ordered it.
  14. B

    UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

    That genuinely makes little to no sense, if it goes really bad for them then they'll backtrack.
  15. B

    The Gundam Thread

    I had no idea it would be that big. Then wonder how big it would have been if they didn't have Takanori?
Back
Top