UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Nadia is one of my favorite series. I've seen her several times. From Brilliant Gainax, who created an even better Evangelion. A story based on the story of Captain Nemo, but adding a lot of new, steampunk or pure adventure elements. A great combination of adventure, action and comedy with great animation. There are about 10 filler episodes in the middle, which unnecessarily lengthened the series, but it's still great. I highly recommend this title.

62044a3489d3960fd9ad593af8e34e788783cead.gifv

Waffled back and forth but I think I'm going to skip the UE and wait for the Tower of God CE sometime later.

Price tag is just too high to justify. Was thinking about Liz but since it's not the home video masters, I'll just import the JP BD.

And to think I thought the Eva set was too much; sure the price is the same but at least that offered a series that is most likely better, though I can't say for certain as I haven't seen TOG, has around twice as many episodes and also included a movie and multiple dubs for good measure.
Looks like I had right, and the Tower of God Ultimate Edition UE it's limited to Anime Ltd store, right?
I looked at the page on the website and couldn't find any mention of this, so I typed exclusive in their search bar and clicked on their exclusive products category and, at the time of this comment, couldn't find Tower of God there either so unless there's any other source that contradicts this then it looks like it's not exclusive.

Last edited:
And to think I thought the Eva set was too much; sure the price is the same but at least that offered a series that is (most likely, I haven't seen TOG) better, has around twice as many episodes and also included a movie and multiple dubs for good measure.

I looked at the page on the website and couldn't find any mention of this, so I typed exclusive in their search bar and clicked on their exclusive products category and, at the time of this comment, couldn't find Tower of God there either so unless there's any other source that contradicts this then it looks like it's not exclusive.
Usually I see "NOTE: This is a Limited Edition product not exclusive to any one retailer. Once it appears as out-of-stock we do not expect there to be more stock available."
but here is: "NOTE: This is a Limited Edition product. Once it appears as out-of-stock we do not expect there to be more stock available."

2 of my orders placed last Thursday arrived today, the 3rd is still "awaiting collection" with the tracking. Mystery box should come tomorrow via Fedex [at first I saw that email and was thinking it was a scam]

Usually I see "NOTE: This is a Limited Edition product not exclusive to any one retailer. Once it appears as out-of-stock we do not expect there to be more stock available."
but here is: "NOTE: This is a Limited Edition product. Once it appears as out-of-stock we do not expect there to be more stock available."
AL exclusive products usually say on the page if they are exclusive but that's not always the case; I'm just going by the search results on the AL website to see what's exclusive and Tower of God is currently not there though honestly I cannot say if that will change or not.

It appears to me they deliberately want to keep it vague. At Cloud Matsuri I asked if ToG and Nadia UE would be a store exclusive like the Blood-C UE and how many units would be made and saw that my comment got removed

I hope, that ToG will be not exclusive, because I planned to buy Nadia, and price tag of this UE will be probably high (150GBP...), and I will have to skip right now ToG.

It appears to me they deliberately want to keep it vague. At Cloud Matsuri I asked if ToG and Nadia UE would be a store exclusive like the Blood-C UE and how many units would be made and saw that my comment got removed
Anime Limited's acting kinda sus with this one lol.

Well, I want to see what if anything they are setting up as a discount for purchasing the new Odeo 808 for those who bought the original CE set. I'm also still planning to get the Ascendance of a Bookworm CE and The Deer King CE. Since I will be using my 15% AU code on these Pre-orders, and with VAT removal and free international shipping, Tower of God CE will only be £63.74, so I may as well spring for it. Nadia though I think is too childish for my tastes, going by the first episode.

Nadia though I think is too childish for my tastes, going by the first episode.
It does get a lot darker as the series progresses, but it does have some very silly episodes "filler" set on a desert island. Submarine battles, airship battles, navigating undersea minefields, ultimate weapons, end of the world and all that sort of thing.

While I am glad I get another chance to get Cyber City Oedo 808 in a collectors edition format, I am slightly disappointed that we don't get the booklet or CD again but I am guessing this is made for people who already have the previous collectors edition since all of the content is different. I will forever regret buying Wicked City collectors edition over Cyber Citys collectors edition.

Today's EB will be Cyber City Oedo 808, as an email was sent out to those who bought the previous release.

I have not received any email yet for Oedo, and I actually own 2 copies of the original Oedo CE. I see on the product page there is a discount of £5 for us who purchased the previous edition, I was expecting more of a discount than that. Oh well, I guess I'll only order one copy of the new CE. I would have liked the option of just getting "replacement" discs to swap out into the old CE sets, even at a small purchase price.

EDIT: Well crap, I looked at my anime spreadsheet and I see I purchased my Oedo 808 from AOL, not AtA - so I guess I don't get any discount, dang it. Not sure if I'll bother getting this one then, since I do own the Discotek Steelbook release with the new video.

Last edited:
Dont even know where I got mine from. Likely United Publications

Also guessing discount isnt stackable so it will be either 10 or 15% discount or £5 off

Back