UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I don't think I've heard of empowered.
It's Adam Warren's superhero comedy that he did in the 00s. I thought the first few volumes were great, but it got a bit repetitive after a while and the story just didn't seem to be going anywhere. I lost interest somewhere around volume 6, I think, but your mileage may vary.

Same. Although I'm not sure the UK anime fans here would agree, I actually enjoyed the dub even if they were imitation British accents. I normally only watch subs.

Only thing that would have made it better would have been if they had cast authentic British VAs to play the parts.
I genuinely adore the English dub. Especially when there's an extra who can only keep the fake accent up for 8 words before relapsing into their normal American accent. It makes me smile.

Everyone be sure to get Aria the Natural, if you even slightly liked Aria the Animation you'll like this one even more. It's one of shows that gets even better with each new season. So if Aria the Animation was an 8/10 for you then Aria the Natural is at least a 9/10.
For real, Aria the Origination was even in the MAL top 10 back in the day. It's pretty much the peak of its genre IMO.

started finished watching Princess Principal and whoever called Release the Spyce a poor mans version needs a slap because that anime was so much better

started finished watching Princess Principal and whoever called Release the Spyce a poor mans version needs a slap because that anime was so much better
All I said was I thought Princess Principal was better.
Of course, you may be quoting someone else.
I enjoyed them both but the steampunk raised PP for me. I suppose knowing about cavorite helped me.

All I said was I thought Princess Principal was better.
Of course, you may be quoting someone else.
I enjoyed them both but the steampunk raised PP for me. I suppose knowing about cavorite helped me.
it probably came from someone on another forum, knowing how negative they can be sometimes lol

Back