UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Some of them are... Not so great prices.. A few have been far less than that in the dotw etc...
Yeah some of those "deals" are confusing.
The biggest one I spotted was the Collector's Edition of Sword Oratoria which is on sale for £59.99 but if you want it a bit cheaper a little know seller on Amazon marketplace called mvm_entertainment have it for £34.99 which is a steal in comparison 😉

Yeah some of those "deals" are confusing.
The biggest one I spotted was the Collector's Edition of Sword Oratoria which is on sale for £59.99 but if you want it a bit cheaper a little know seller on Amazon marketplace called mvm_entertainment have it for £34.99 which is a steal in comparison 😉
Haha wow.. Thats just crazy marketing

The only one I would say is a sale price is Nozaki-kun.
Looking threw Amazon that is indeed the best priced one second is probably Garden of Sinners but the majority are the same price if not cheaper (Paranoia Agent & Eccentric Family) which makes me think they might not have actually applied the sale price yet?
Especially if their sale price is the same they themselves already sell it on Amazon for 🤷‍♂️

Looking threw Amazon that is indeed the best priced one second is probably Garden of Sinners but the majority are the same price if not cheaper (Paranoia Agent & Eccentric Family) which makes me think they might not have actually applied the sale price yet?
Especially if their sale price is the same they themselves already sell it on Amazon for 🤷‍♂️
Looks like the prices are correct... Look at the rrp price and then sale price...most are showing 50%. Garden of sinners 89.99 was 179.99...i mean... Was it ever 179.99?

Paranoia Agent, Sword Oratoria, Kizumonogatari Part 2 and Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel III all seem to be at the standard price of around 25% off RRP, hopefully that's a mistake and we'll see them at 50% discount, will be tempted by Heaven's Feel then even though I don't have the others...

BTW, they have said stock of the Paranoia Agent CE was low in the past, if that does hit 50% off and anyone's on the fence.

Actually, that's something I've wondering about wrt MVM CE's;
Anime Limited clearly state their CE's are limited editions, ie they only get one print run and when they're sold out, that's it.

I'm not aware of MVM ever stating that, I wonder if they ever do additional print runs if a CE release sells really well at launch?

Looks like the prices are correct... Look at the rrp price and then sale price...most are showing 50%. Garden of sinners 89.99 was 179.99...i mean... Was it ever 179.99?

Yeah, unfortunately that's the actual rrp. You can put that squarely on Aniplex's shoulders, not MVM. Hell, it's a steal compared to the US. The original edition was $400, and 12 years on the re-release is still nearly $300.

I imported both the Japanese Garden of Sinners Standard Edition, which looks like the UK release, and the Limited Edition, the oversized box set with the big 8-disk digipak and book, back in 2015 for about US$230 each, so the £75 price for the UK set seems like a great price to me. 👍

Back