Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

Emma: A Victorian Romance Season 2
El Hazard: The Alternative World
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

September's UK blu ray releases added

Combatants Will Be Dispatched!
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?! Season 3
Is This A Zombie + Is This A Zombie?
Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid S
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission
Suppose A Kid From The Last Dungeon Boonies Moved To A Starter Town?
Violet Evergarden The Movie

September's Australian blu ray releases added

Back Arrow - Season 1 Part 1
Haikyu!! Complete Season 1,2
Hortensia Saga
Life Lessons with Uramichi Oniisan
Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club
Moriarty the Patriot - Part 1
Taisho Otome Fairy Tale
The Quintessential Quintuplets Season 2 The World Ends with You the Animation

Hi did you find out if baki is region b compatible or geolocked
Baki should be region free. Unfortunately it's no longer possible to confirm if a title is geo-locked as this method is difficult to confirm.
I have a copy myself and it plays fine on my console and blu ray player.

Godannar
School Live the live action movie
School Live Another Story

Region B compatible

All play on my Sony BDP 1700

Okay. Thought it might be useful.
Godannar is listed as Geo-locked and I bought it not knowing if I could play it.
The other 2 are based on an anime and to be clear to others I did say live action.
The geo-locked method is almost impossible to confirm and it's easier to label the titles geo-locked but it's likely all of sentai titles from 2015 onward are region free. Hope that helps

The geo-locked method is almost impossible to confirm and it's easier to label the titles geo-locked but it's likely all of sentai titles from 2015 onward are region free. Hope that helps
So you are saying that it is a good thing that I confirmed they were region B compatible and that your original post was redundant. Or you want everyone to read all 28 pages every time.

The end.

So you are saying that it is a good thing that I confirmed they were region B compatible and that your original post was redundant. Or you want everyone to read all 28 pages every time.

The end.
I cannot rule out 100% that sentai titles are no longer geo-locked.
What I can say though is that godannar works on your blu ray player then your player is compatible with all the other geo-locked titles .

All lists and titles are listed on the first page.
Any titles that have been confirmed will be added on there too, so there is no need to check 28 pages.

I can confirm the following titles are region B compatible,

The Detective Is Already Dead - Complete Series
Higurashi: When They Cry GOU - Season 1 Parts 1 & 2

Hi Denny,

just to let you know that Higurashi: When They Cry GOU Season 1 Parts 1,2 was released by Funimation, not Sentai.

got Aho-Girl today, both my F6500 and PS4 flash up it being a region A disc but pressinng the top menu/home menu button kicks it to the main menu

I couldn't find an answer on this board, so will ask. Apologies if I missed it. I've got a UK PS5 to play Blu-rays on, and have the first 2 seasons of Food Wars! By the looks of it, there are no Region B versions of Seasons 3-5. If I buy the Region A copies from the USA, will I be able to play them on my PS5?

Back