UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

What's going on with the Standard edition of King's Game?
I noticed it for pre order on Amazon for a Sept 26th 2022 release and thought it had come out months ago.
Checked AL's website and they still have it as a preorder for a March 21st 2022 release!? What?! 🤷‍♂️

Looks like it was delayed months ago and just no one noticed/cared haha
Well they still have collector's editons left in stock as well as the fact the put the CE in a mystery bundle a year or 2 back. So still some at relatively low prices on ebay or even Cex.
As well as it being possible the CE will be in the upcoming sale.

Got a reply from AL about getting the wrong colour vinyl of MHA World Heroes Mission. Apparently Milan Records sent them the wrong ones and it's not getting fixed so I can keep the plain black ones or send it back to get refunded. Dunno what to do about it right now. Its pretty disappointing.

Got a reply from AL about getting the wrong colour vinyl of MHA World Heroes Mission. Apparently Milan Records sent them the wrong ones and it's not getting fixed so I can keep the plain black ones or send it back to get refunded. Dunno what to do about it right now. Its pretty disappointing.
That sucks man

Rip the LPs to flac, and then send them back... Jack. 😜

lol, just joking! I'd still keep the set, a little un-colored vinyl is not the end of the world. It's the sound quality that counts!

@HellCat and now today is the day we buy something expensive we don't actually need to fill the void inside that is apparently incapable of being filled by a loving a loving relationship with a real person because real people are evil.

@HellCat and now today is the day we buy something expensive we don't actually need to fill the void inside that is apparently incapable of being filled by a loving a loving relationship with a real person because real people are evil.

Wasn't sure if I should like reacc this or not but I'm sorry you're having a tough time of it, I hope you have some friends to support you and I hope you enjoy the Gundam boxset you are planning on purchasing 😕 ❤️

Wasn't sure if I should like reacc this or not but I'm sorry you're having a tough time of it, I hope you have some friends to support you and I hope you enjoy the Gundam boxset you are planning on purchasing 😕 ❤️
I appreciate you have autism like me (I think I remember you typing that) and I appreciate I probably wasn't clear but that comment I made was ment as a joke, I perfectly fine it was ment as humour, this is clearly the problem with text as my tone would have made it clear that was humour. I'm sorry if i worried you.

I appreciate you have autism like me (I think I remember you typing that) and I appreciate I probably wasn't clear but that comment I made was ment as a joke, I perfectly fine it was ment as humour, this is clearly the problem with text as my tone would have made it clear that was humour. I'm sorry if i worried you.

Thankyou for explaining I'm glad you're ok :)

Back