Drunk Abby has gone into rehab with Carter. With the release of Camelot part 2 I couldn't resist changing to the meme servant even if I'm the only one that get's the joke.

View attachment 24649
My fomo for Camelot continues, no thanks to the universal pause. Maybe I should just give up and throw my money at aniplex's coffers for this. Though I did successfully manage to hold off for heaven's feel 3's UK release, but is there any mention or possibility of a UK release for Camelot on the horizon?

My fomo for Camelot continues, no thanks to the universal pause. Maybe I should just give up and throw my money at aniplex's coffers for this. Though I did successfully manage to hold off for heaven's feel 3's UK release, but is there any mention or possibility of a UK release for Camelot on the horizon?
No idea im afraid. MVM would be the ones to ask but they haven't had many fate releases recently tbh.

I've assumed nothing as if they haven't done the seventh singularity yet, I'm not holding out much hope for Camelot.
(If they did, I guess I'd have 3 versions... I have a problem, and that problem is an obsession with the Camelot singularity).
I assume this means you have the japanese version, I'm curious are the japanese releases of Fate shows english friendly?

I don't believe it had English subtitles, it didn't list it as having them and the actual box it's in is... somewhere. Had to pack a lot of stuff away and have yet to unpack them, but the listing at least recorded it as having Japanese subtitles only. I only got it at the time because I didn't know if there would be an English release, nor what quality it would be (as the Oath Under Snow US release was a standard blu-ray while the JP release was a really nice quality CE) so I went ahead and bought it in advantage just in case the US one was crap. Didn't expect it to be a duplicate.

I don't believe it had English subtitles, it didn't list it as having them and the actual box it's in is... somewhere. Had to pack a lot of stuff away and have yet to unpack them, but the listing at least recorded it as having Japanese subtitles only. I only got it at the time because I didn't know if there would be an English release, nor what quality it would be (as the Oath Under Snow US release was a standard blu-ray while the JP release was a really nice quality CE) so I went ahead and bought it in advantage just in case the US one was crap. Didn't expect it to be a duplicate.
Ah cool thanks.

It's a massive scale upgrade when you consider it was originally on the PSP. Since I heard the combat was always... basically rock paper scissors at its core, I hope they have reworked that a lot.
Course if this does well, maybe they will bring more Fate stuff into English. Though I doubt we'll get CCC due to... well, due to one character in particular.

It's a massive scale upgrade when you consider it was originally on the PSP. Since I heard the combat was always... basically rock paper scissors at its core, I hope they have reworked that a lot.
Course if this does well, maybe they will bring more Fate stuff into English. Though I doubt we'll get CCC due to... well, due to one character in particular.
Sure they can make a few tweaks here and there
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Kiara_01__01.png

Sure they can make a few tweaks here and there
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) View attachment 24887

"What's her motivation? Can we change that?"
"Um..."
"Surely it's not that bad?"
"..."
"How much of that is her character?"
"All of it..."

Official trailer for the Mahoyo remake.

The trailer is in japanese but you got to admire that soundtrack and artwork. And don't forget this is getting english subs too.

Oh yeah, got to remember to order that.

I've been slowly watching Fate Extra Lost Encore recently and all this talk of Fate Extra/CCC is making me want to look into the story for the latter. Also makes me wonder how bad this character can be to wreck the prospects for the whole game heheh, must be integral to the story then.

Lost Encore I've got the last double episode left to watch. It's not good I feel, but still very interesting and worth watching for Fate fans. I understand it's a sequel to a bad ending from the CCC game, which in itself is a great idea, very Nier/Drakengard-y I guess. As always for me with Nasu stuff, great concepts and fascinating lore, but rambling and not as well written as it could be. First episode and all the posing head-tilts and visual aesthetics had me thinking - uhhh, is this Fate on the Monogatari template? And no surprises when I see Shaft in the credits heh and more of their best ofs from Monogatari & even Madoka infused into the Fate universe throughout, albeit by what feels like their b-team. It should so work on paper but just doesn't I feel (just like what I hear of the ufotable take Ito's Gyo). Also goes to show just how integral the fantastic writing and wit from Nisioisin is to Monogatari (duh). Regardless been an interesting watch and good to see more characters I've come across in FGO.

Fate/Extra is the one that kind of makes canon the concept of paralel worlds in the Nasverse. With even CCC taking place on a seperate worldline to the original EXTRA as well. So the Nier comparison is pretty apt actually lol

Fate/Extra is the one that kind of makes canon the concept of paralel worlds in the Nasverse. With even CCC taking place on a seperate worldline to the original EXTRA as well. So the Nier comparison is pretty apt actually lol
Goodness, I thought Extra and CCC were the same thing but with just the usual strange nomenclature heheh. So much for that.

Officially Fate/Zero is on a different worldline to fate/stay night
That's more news to me but yeah happy to ignore that one too. More plot holes & paradoxes with this Nasu parallel universe business than a 90s time travel movie heh. I remember in Apocrypha wondering why Waver was El-Melloi with the Iskander's cape remnant and what the Zouken Matou cameo during the fourth grail war were meant to be about when that war was never meant to have happened in that universe as was implied. Unless it was meant to have happened in another form but not mentioned in the anime...

Back