UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

As anyone had aria sent out yet? Ordered last friday.. Before the deal ended... But not sent yet.. But then ordered girls & panzer same day at 12.15....and that arrived thursday?? Abit weird

As anyone had aria sent out yet? Ordered last friday.. Before the deal ended... But not sent yet.. But then ordered girls & panzer same day at 12.15....and that arrived thursday?? Abit weird
Same, ordered last Thursday and it hasn't shipped yet. Must be waiting on a delivery of more stock.

I ordered Aria on the 27th May and it arrived last week for me, either Tuesday or the Wednesday.

So they are probably waiting on more stock to arrive

If you're going to go that far, you might as well go all the way and make custom digipaks as well instead of amaray cases
That is very true, and those would probably be easier to DIY at home - definitely need to get @Girls with Guns with his handy skills on the case! But wait, still need to make the external box to hold the digipaks in, Doh! Still, where there's a will there's a way - sooooo @Girls with Guns, looking forward to your first home project if you're up for it and which favourite would you pick I wonder heh.

It was still AL/Zavvi exclusive a day or two ago.
Exclusive text is gone now:

KpyryHA.png

Goodness, I wish! I would actually have so much more time for everything on my scarily obese watch/read/play-lists. Looks like a fantasy with the way things are going though as I'm probably going to be expected to come in to work on Zimmer frames...

Make a mecha suit and you'll be alright I reckon :)

See, that's my plan - stock up about a half-dozen media shelf units full of unwatched anime, so that I will have plenty to watch after I retire - although, I'm going to have to work at least until I'm 70, so I've got 9 more years to go yet until I can achieve my plan!

Thing is how much will that cost you? That extra cost will add a month or two to your retirement age! :)

I'm so far away from being able to retire it's not even worth thinking about, though would be cool to retire early.

Not even sure how you'd be able to turn around and say "yep ready to retire now". You need cash kicking around for a non-predictable period of time, I mean you could live to be 120 or something right? Emergency stuff in the mean time, also more expensive stuff like cost of living even if you've got a house paid off.

Scary stuff!

Back