What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Two anime blu-ray's and one PS4 game today.

As I mentioned in another thread, Amazon had a spend £15.00 get £5.00 off promotion so got HOTD (my first anime) and Eva 3.33 as I have the re-releases of 1.11 and 2.22 on pre-order.

Also, I am a bit late to the party on a lot of the big PS4 exclusives but finally got God of War, look forward to playing this.

Evangelion 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo (BD), High School of the Dead (BD) and God of War (PS4)

20220608_161352.jpg

Last edited:
These were actually the last Nekopara figurines that i ordered but first to arrive. First i only ordered two from Tokyo Otaku mode but then i got the feeling "I actually wanted that other one" and then "That other also look nice" and eventually i ended up ordering all of them :D because if you have four then you might as well go all the way in. I might actually still miss one because the retailer might not be able to stock it :(

View attachment 24724

Anyways. I'm not actually familiar with this franchise either. I got that one short game for free and i've played it but that's pretty much it....perhaps i might have seen some po.....

I've only seen the anime but I'd recommend that, won't blow you away but I found it fun enough, they took out a lot of the risque stuff from the VN's though and went somewhat more wholesome instead.

I have Vol. 0 for the VN but haven't played it.

Oh no... what was the issue with the Re:Zero disc, and did it affect the CE Box set discs? Or did you just have damaged discs just in your package? Will I need replacement discs for my CE storage box set? I can't keep up with all these replacement discs, lol...

Oh no... what was the issue with the Re:Zero disc, and did it affect the CE Box set discs? Or did you just have damaged discs just in your package? Will I need replacement discs for my CE storage box set? I can't keep up with all these replacement discs, lol...

The issue was the poor picture quality that affected part 1 of the UK collector's edition release.

Received today, from Amazon UK:

Made In Abyss: The Movie - Dawn Of The Deep Soul (Blu-ray)

View attachment 24727

Also received my replacement Re:Zero Part 1 discs from Anime Limited as well.

View attachment 24726
May I ask if you asked/requested recently for replacement disks for Re:zero Part 1 (from CE).
It's just I have been asking for the last year and a half (but haven't contacted them recently). And I been told various times I'm on there waiting list but not currently possible at the time. So just trying to work out if I need to contact them again or something else (I think there might be quite a few people still waiting for it).

Last edited:
QmyZJsb.jpg

The second addition to my modern wireless retro controllers (I nearly grabbed the BT variant of the MD controller I got a while back as it was under £10, but I thought it was unnecessary since I already had one), but I have to wonder what the people at retro bit where thinking when they decided to use a micro B connector on the SNES dongle when they could have easily put a type C port in its place to update the firmware (unless the cable they supplied is only wired to supply power to charge the controller).

May I ask if you asked/requested recently for replacement disks for Re:zero Part 1 (from CE).
It's just I have been asking for the last year and a half (but haven't contacted them recently). And I been told various times I'm on there waiting list but not currently possible at the time. So just trying to work out if I need to contact them again or something else (I think there might be quite a few people still waiting for it).

I contacted them about a month ago, and after a couple of messages back and forth (I didn't order from them directly, so I had to send them proof of purchase) they shipped out my replacements on Monday. I would try contacting them again, and just ask if there's any update on your replacement discs.

I contacted them about a month ago, and after a couple of messages back and forth (I didn't order from them directly, so I had to send them proof of purchase) they shipped out my replacements on Monday. I would try contacting them again, and just ask if there's any update on your replacement discs.
Cheers, I will throw them an email and see if I can get the ball rolling again.

Re:zero CE Part 1 replacement scheme might be up and running and worth sending them an email @xp_version1 @João Gomes @Googlyhead @sniper_samurai @Takei Daloui (Sorry probably missed a few people or you've already done it)
Link to RE:zero replacement disc scheme should you want it for refrence (or even want to try from scratch) (Mystery box blue 2019 had Re:zero pt 1):

Last edited:

Re:zero CE Part 1 replacement scheme might be up and running and worth sending them an email @xp_version1 @João Gomes @Googlyhead @sniper_samurai @Takei Daloui (Sorry probably missed a few people or you've already done it)
Link to RE:zero replacement disc scheme should you want it for refrence (or even want to try from scratch) (Mystery box blue 2019 had Re:zero pt 1):

Thanks a lot, dude! Very cool of you 😁

I asked ages ago, never heard back. Kind of gave up thinking they weren't doing it anymore.

I'll see if anything is still up, giving it another try. Considering you tagged me, I assume that means you had a list or remembered those who mentioned this issue so thanks for the heads up here.

I'll see if anything is still up, giving it another try. Considering you tagged me, I assume that means you had a list or remembered those who mentioned this issue so thanks for the heads up here.
I sent Anime limted an email earlier today, and with Titan managing it recently I can't see it being a problem (just one of those things that you have to give Anime limited a nudge/ reminder that your still intrested in replacement disc's)

I knew there was a few that wanted too get replacement disc for Re:zero, I wish my memory was that good but I just did a forum search and any names that seemed to be intrested I added to the tag (sniper samurai was the only one I wasn't sure as I'm pretty sure they mentioned they were a bit further along in the process as they asked earlier than I did,

Back