RPG Real Estate ep 8
Rich taste and fortune telling.

Deaimon ep 8
Autumn memories.

BIRDIE WING ep 8
Regrets and fresh starts.

Heroines Run the Show ep 8
School sports day.

Estab Life: Great Escape episode 11 Together.

Heroines Run the Show episode 8 As if.

Miss Sachiku and the Little Baby Ghost episode 8 Ghost maid.

Skeleton Knight in Another World episode 8 Strike.

The Demon Girl Next Door Season 2 episode 7 Summer vibes.

Fist of the North Star episodes 24-37

Last edited:
Kaguya-sama: Love is War ep6-7

Spy x Family ep7

Ghastly Prince Enma: Burning Up ep8-9

I think Enpi is definitely the most entertaining character, it’s a shame they couldn’t have squeezed her into the serious version of the show. Her sole commitment to her own anarchic agenda and tendency to turn into a complete psychopath if she loses her face mask would have made her an interesting addition.

Skeleton Knight in Another World (English Dub) Episode 5

The Dawn of the Witch (English Dub) Episode 6

Tsukimichi -Moonlit Fantasy- (English Dub) Episode 5

Komi Can't Communicate Season 2 Episode 20

Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost Episode 8

Skeleton Knight in Another World Episode 8

The Dawn of the Witch Episode 7

The Demon Girl Next Door Season 2 Episode 7

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai episode 9 Sisterly support.

Date A Live IV episode 8 Stoppage.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu episode 11 Nothing to show.

Love after World Domination episode 8 Servant and Study.

Onipan! episodes 31-35 Stalkers.

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It r=1-sinθ episode 9 Regrets.

The Executioner and Her Way of Life episode 9 Having a ball.

Fist of the North Star episodes 39-40, 42-57

Sailor Moon Season 1 Episodes 28-34 (Viz uncut dub) - Still really good, will def finish it and watch all the other seasons eventually (I'm particularly looking forward to R as I'm a big Ikuhara fan, but Junichi Sato is often pretty dope too) :)

Patlabor Early Days OVA (subbed) (rewatch) - Finished Episode 7, I have seen these before years ago on the CPM DVD release but got a lot more out of them this time around, I was always a relatively "highbrow/arthouse" friendly anime viewer so I'm not sure what made me like these a lot more this time around - it might just be a matter of being more the age of the protagonists now? (Though I would have liked it far less if they spent their time hating on kids and teenagers as, speaking as a 33-year-old, I don't like it when adults have that kind of attitude.) But yeah this was cool, the character stuff is very well observed and it's about police but doesn't seem to condone police brutality, they actually behave like civil servants mostly (apart from Ohta. Don't be like Ohta lol).

Patlabor The Movie (Manga Entertainment dubbed) (rewatch) - Enjoyable and very well dubbed, even though the second Patlabor film is prob better from what I recall, still this was fun, and true to the characters I'd say :)

Hunter X Hunter (2011) (dubbed) - just finished Episode 18 this morning, a very good series, hopefully I'll manage to watch it all properly-ish this time :)

Kimagure Orange Road (subbed) - not sure where I've gotten to but I think I watched a few more episodes since the last time I mentioned it :)

Is the Order a Rabbit? Season 1 Episodes 1-4 (subbed) - This is super cute and very funny in places, I really like it a lot :)

Castle in the Sky (Streamline dub) (rewatch) - Not as good as the Disney dub due to some rather clunky acting and Cloris Leachman is much better as Dola than Rachel Vanowen but this did have some charm to it, was a worthwhile viewing experience as it is the way that many English speaking fans would have first experienced the film in the 80s and 90s. I will prob revisit it at some point but it is the weakest of the various Ghibli/Miyazaki dubs I've seen as compared with their Disney counterparts (in other words was more impressed by the pre-Disney dubs for Kiki, Totoro and Porco, and the two dubs for Lupin Cagliostro (I'm aware neither were produced by Disney, not seen the Grave of the Fireflies dubs yet, though I do know that neither of those were produced by Disney either). Tbf I had a fun time with this overall I just don't think it's great and it does have an element where part of the fun is a "so bad it's good" appeal which is not something I would say about any of the other pre-Disney Ghibli dubs I've seen (or the Disney dubs themselves, which I think are all of a very high standard) :)

Porco Rosso (JAL dub) (rewatch) - Actually a really good dub except the voice of that pirate who sounds like an OTT version of Bullwinkle the Moose, but mostly I'd say this is every bit as good as the Disney dub and I loved it, was a pleasure to watch :)

Millennium Actress (both the Manga UK/Village Productions and Eleven Arts/VSI English dub versions) (rewatch) - I really like both dubs for this film, the Eleven Arts is slightly better acted perhaps, but I think Manga UK's dub has a better, more nuanced script. Also enjoyed the cameraman sounding a bit like Dan Castanelleta in the Manga dub :D This film was a pleasure to watch, and
I found the ending and the conclusion she drew kinda relatable as someone who does want a romantic relationship, but due to being rather selective/picky (not saying that's bad it's just who I am and I respect myself and my reasons for it) has often gotten more out of things that didn't end up getting to the point of a romantic relationship, or stayed as admiration from afar to an extent, with guys who were crazy hot and lovey, than many of my extremely disappointing crummy actual relationships
😅

Last edited:
Not having Mark Hamill as the bad guy!

Haha tbf tho Muska's VA was the best performance in the Streamline dub, yes Mark Hamill is iconic but Jeff Winkless is pretty damn great I mean he voiced Count Magnus Lee in the older (Streamline) Vampire Hunter D dub so he knows how to play a villain to perfection too, honestly I think those two are evenly matched here even though the Streamline dub is mostly a bit lacking (though Sheeta's VA was decent too I thought). This may or may not be the perfect time to mention that I've never seen a whole Star Wars film and mostly know Mark Hamill for his excellent work voicing the Joker in the DCAU Batman animated series :)

Last edited:
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (English Dub) Episode 7

Date A Live IV (English Dub) Episode 6

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War -Ultra Romanctic- (English Dub) Episode 6

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 4

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 9

CUE! Episode 20

Date A Live IV Episode 8

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War -Ultra Romanctic- Episode 8

Love After World Domination Episode 8

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It r=1-sin0 Episode 9

The Executioner and Her Way of Life Episode 9

A Couple of Cuckoos episode 6 Hide.

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki episode 8 Tale of the past.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 episode 9 Ultimate song.

Shikimori’s not just a Cutie episode 7 Festival picture.

Spy x Family episode 8 Perfect excuse.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4 episode 8 Foodies.

Fist of the North Star episodes 58-75

 Kanon rewatch
When I first watched it years ago I didn't appreciate just how good this show is. I think I watched it off the back of Clannad s1 and Rumbling Hearts but seeing it now in isolation it really is an excellent and well crafted story. And emotional. Very emotional.

Is The Order A Rabbit? Bloom
This show really is the most adorable series ever made. It's so easy and fun to watch, repeatedly has me laughing, the whole cast is likable and its just a joy to get lost in their silly little world again.

 Kanon rewatch
When I first watched it years ago I didn't appreciate just how good this show is. I think I watched it off the back of Clannad s1 and Rumbling Hearts but seeing it now in isolation it really is an excellent and well crafted story. And emotional. Very emotional.

Is The Order A Rabbit? Bloom
This show really is the most adorable series ever made. It's so easy and fun to watch, repeatedly has me laughing, the whole cast is likable and its just a joy to get lost in their silly little world again.

Yeah I loved Kanon it's amazing, must have watched it at least 5 times now, and Is the Order a Rabbit? was far better than I was expecting though I've still only seen the first 5 episodes :)

Finished the first 26 episodes of Hunter X Hunter (2011) (dubbed), currently rewatching Akira (subbed) :)

A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 4

Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie (English Dub) Episode 6

Spy x Family (English Dub) Episode 7

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 6 Hiding.

Don't Hurt Me, My Healer! Episode 8 Necromancy.

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Episode 8 Tale.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 Episode 9 Best song.

Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie Episode 7 Picture.

Spy x Family Episode 8 Excuse.

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs Episode 8 Role to play.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4 Episode 8 Gourmet.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 251 Prevention.

Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer! episode 8 Averaging out.

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs episode 9 Everything in its right place?

Fist of the North Star episodes 76-78, 83-97, 99-100

Back