UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

It looks like I'm getting Wonder Egg Priority LE for £15. Amazon has charged my card for £15 and the order now says preparing for dispatch.

yep same here. wasn't that worried tbh, I've never had a preorder cancelled by Amazon even when mispriced, one of the benefits of everything being run by algorithms instead of humans I guess.

yep same here. wasn't that worried tbh, I've never had a preorder cancelled by Amazon even when mispriced, one of the benefits of everything being run by algorithms instead of humans I guess.
Well: I had for Code Geass Movie 4.
And they did cancel it several weeks after the release date. It took at least 6 amazon support employees (some fainted directly after they were added to the chat) and 58 minutes to get the issue solved...

Did they forgot to update and add those new titles on Amazon? Cause the pre-orders page shows only titles which they have already announced few months ago? None of the titles on that picture are listed there.
Found Combatants on Amazon, July 2033 for the standard edition and July 2034 for the limited edition.
Guessing they're still in the process of updating.
or theyre working in 'anime limited' timeframe 😂

Last edited:
If these are all the new titles then the ones on my list to buy will definitely be Dragon Maid S, Combatants and MHA Movie 3.
I know MHA will be getting a steelbook so will get that version to match my other movie steelbooks, @Jon O Fun you just mentioned you've come across a Limited Edition for Combatants so will have to get that, enjoyable alternative to KonoSuba and I hope Dragon Maid S gets a LE.

It had been so long I didn't think Magus Bride or CCS would get complete season sets over here, already own the part sets for CCS but nice to finally have a complete set for Magus Bride, will pick that up eventually as well. One Piece I still have a lot to catch up on in terms of releases and I saw a little of Boonies when it started airing but never got back to it, liked what I saw though so may pick that up as well.

EDIT: Had a look through Amazon myself, didn't spot a LE for Dragon Maid but I did for Boonies.

Last edited:
Back