UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but UP1 have some Anime Limited collector edition's for decent prices. Some of them I believe are oop now.

Fireworks - £14.00 + p&p
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - £28.00 + p&p
FUSE - £14.00 + p&p
Gankutsuou - Count of Monte Cristo - £24.00 + p&p
Kiznaiver - £21.00 + p&p
Kokkoku: Moment by Moment - £24.00 + p&p
Love Live! Sunshine!! Over the Rainbow - £14.00 + p&p
Lu Over the Wall - £14.00 + p&p.
Miss Hokusai (Ultimate Edition) - £22.79 + p&p
Napping Princess - £14.00 + p&p
Planetes - £24.00 + p&p
Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online Part 1 - £16.65 + p&p

Last edited:
Wow, cheap for a new title though I've already spent so much the last few days, hopefully it'll stick around for a bit.
I just ordered a copy a hour ago, when Amazon said there were 14 copies left. Just checked and there's still 14 copies after my purchase. Could Amazon be not telling the whole truth to their customers? :)

I just ordered a copy a hour ago, when Amazon said there were 14 copies left. Just checked and there's still 14 copies after my purchase. Could Amazon be not telling the whole truth to their customers? :)
It says "Only 15 left in stock" now, so I can only assume MVM are printing more copies as we speak and sending them to Amazon one by one! 😅

I wonder if they were meant to make it £18.99 but somehow missed out the first 1.
Hopefully thats not the case. Just have to hope they dispatch before canceling orders(Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow but hasn't been dispatched yet..).

Mine dispatched ealier, so doesn't look to be a problem.

Unless they pull the we dispatched it but some how couldn't find your address and gave up and sent it back to amazon. I am azmazed they do find the right address when they put sickers over the full address (I reallize other methords for getting where it needs to be), but there sticker placement department is just bad.

Mine dispatched ealier, so doesn't look to be a problem.

Unless they pull the we dispatched it but some how couldn't find your address and gave up and sent it back to amazon. I am azmazed they do find the right address when they put sickers over the full address (I reallize other methords for getting where it needs to be), but there sticker placement department is just bad.
Recieved mine a little earlier. Oh and on your other point, absolutely agree. I sometimes notice the poor delivery drivers pealing the stickers so they can scan and put through the mailbox. Seems a symptom more of workers on the clock at the Amazon warehouse having to get a certain number of orders done per hour so things get rushed.

Back