UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Looks like the MVM deal of the week this time is Matoi the Sacred Slayer

A link so people can go and get it:

And I guess I may as well state that it’s £9.99 on blu (or £4.99 DVD)
However; I seem to have purchased a copy for £3.99 in the xmas sale, so it’s not that good a deal, especially just a month later.

25% off some anime titles at Zavvi !!

£29.99 -> £22.49 (+£1.99 Postage)
£25.99 -> £19.49 (+£1.99 Postage)
£21.99 -> £16.49 (+£1.99 Postage)
£19.99 -> £14.99 (+£1.99 Postage)
£11.99 -> £8.99 (+£1.99 Postage)

For those who want a rough look at how much each title would be from their original price to discount.

So I think there may be a chance that my copy of Kakegurui I ordered on Hive may have been cancelled as since I ordered it the money had been taken but it was in-pending but checking today the money is back in my bank though it still says Kakegurui is on order and is still available to order at the price I got it for, anyone else who ordered it from there have a similar problem?

EDIT: The official release date of Kakegurui is on Monday so there is still some time to wait and see, it's just kind of odd.

Last edited:
So I think there may be a chance that my copy of Kakegurui I ordered on Hive may have been cancelled as since I ordered it the money had been taken but it was in-pending but checking today the money is back in my bank though it still says Kakegurui is on order and is still available to order at the price I got it for, anyone else who ordered it from there have a similar problem?

EDIT: The official release date of Kakegurui is on Monday so there is still some time to wait and see, it's just kind of odd.
Not seeing that, also ordered Kakegurui from Hive and paid with PayPal and the money was taken from my account. Checked my order status and it doesn't say cancelled or anything, so should be OK.

Yep also don't see any issue, payment went through (although it was via PayPal) and orders page looks about what I would except. so I can't see any obvious problems yet, but like you said probably just a wait and see once its released.

Yep also don't see any issue, payment went through (although it was via PayPal) and orders page looks about what I would except. so I can't see any obvious problems yet, but like you said probably just a wait and see once its released.
Update on my order from Hive, got an email from them saying that the order has been dispatched! :)

might be worth checking for amazon uk people but if you're signed into the app on android/ios and you go to the little guy at the bottom and then go to the bell in the corner some people are getting % off purchase vouchers, got a 20% off a £30 spend myself

edit: seems like it's max £10 discount

Last edited:
might be worth checking for amazon uk people but if you're signed into the app on android/ios and you go to the little guy at the bottom and then go to the bell in the corner some people are getting % off purchase vouchers, got a 20% off a £30 spend myself

Cheers, i had to update my app to get the function but i got 20% off too :)

Thanks! Preordered Eureka's two new Yuen Biao releases for £32, bargain 🎉

Back