I first got the oop Sirenvisual subbed only dvd set years ago then got the Maiden Japan (Sentai) bluray sets that were dubbed. I really like Dennou Coil and the 6 episodes of The Orbital Children that I've watched didn't disappoint me either. Good stuff.

More Pokemon is up on BBC iPlayer. Black & White series Rival Destinies and Adventures in Unova & Beyond are both up, as well as the films Kyurem v The Sword of Justice & Genesect and the Legend Awakened.

So as many of you are aware of already, Crunchyroll will be the de-facto platform for Funimation's catalogue going forward.

From Spring 2022 onwards, the simulcasts and dubs will be on Crunchyroll instead of being split between the two distributors.

And from what has been said, the Funimation brand is also getting killed off which is actually surprising, but considering Crunchyroll's brand is more known worldwide (especially in Europe) this choice does make some sense in the long term.

The Funimation catalogue, much like the old partnership from a few years ago, will be added onto Crunchyroll in batches. Aniplex of America titles are also included in the mix. So for now, the first batch covers the following:

So as many of you are aware of already, Crunchyroll will be the de-facto platform for Funimation's catalogue going forward.

From Spring 2022 onwards, the simulcasts and dubs will be on Crunchyroll instead of being split between the two distributors.

And from what has been said, the Funimation brand is also getting killed off which is actually surprising, but considering Crunchyroll's brand is more known worldwide (especially in Europe) this choice does make some sense in the long term.

The Funimation catalogue, much like the old partnership from a few years ago, will be added onto Crunchyroll in batches. Aniplex of America titles are also included in the mix. So for now, the first batch covers the following:
Some of these are missing elements in places (will be fixed in time I'm sure) but alot of the Aniplex or Aniplex of America titles were listed as being locked to the regions that Aniplex of America operates. This appears to be not the case and are available in the UK as well.

Some of these are missing elements in places (will be fixed in time I'm sure) but alot of the Aniplex or Aniplex of America titles were listed as being locked to the regions that Aniplex of America operates. This appears to be not the case and are available in the UK as well.
Hopefully Crunchyroll will bother fixing broken ones in the UK.
Date A Live s1 & s2 haven't been available for about 2 years but s3 is 🤷‍♂️

Batch 2 of Funimation titles now available on Crunchyroll:

Anime:Notes:
Assassination Classroom Season 122 eps - Sub + Dub
Assassination Classroom Season 222 eps - Sub + Dub
Azur Lane12 eps - Sub + Dub
Cells at Work! Season 28 eps - Dub Add-on
The Detective is Already Dead12 eps - Sub Add-on
The Devil is a Part-Timer!13 eps - Sub + Dub
The Dungeon of Black Company12 eps - Sub Add-on
Gleipnir12 eps - Sub + Dub
In Another World with my Smartphone12 eps - Dub Add-on
Infinite Dendrogram13 eps - Sub + Dub
Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 212 eps - Sub Add-on
The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED11 eps - Sub + Dub
OVERLORD13 eps - Dub Add-on
OVERLORD II13 eps - Dub Add-on
OVERLORD III13 eps - Dub Add-on
Rosario + Vampire13 eps - Sub + Dub
Rosario + Vampire Capu213 eps - Sub + Dub
The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent12 eps - Sub + Dub
Scar on the Praeter13 eps - Sub Add-on
Seven Mortal Sins12 eps - Dub Add-on
Tales of Zestria the X25 eps - Sub + Dub
Wise Man's Grandchild12 eps - Dub Add-on
The World Ends with You the Animation12 eps - Sub + Dub

Batch 2 of Funimation titles now available on Crunchyroll:

Assassination Classroom Season 122 eps - Sub + Dub
Assassination Classroom Season 222 eps - Sub + Dub
Azur Lane12 eps - Sub + Dub
Cells at Work! Season 28 eps - Dub Add-on
The Detective is Already Dead12 eps - Sub Add-on
The Devil is a Part-Timer!13 eps - Sub + Dub
The Dungeon of Black Company12 eps - Sub Add-on
Gleipnir12 eps - Sub + Dub
In Another World with my Smartphone12 eps - Dub Add-on
Infinite Dendrogram13 eps - Sub + Dub
Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 212 eps - Sub Add-on
The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED11 eps - Sub + Dub
OVERLORD13 eps - Dub Add-on
OVERLORD II13 eps - Dub Add-on
OVERLORD III13 eps - Dub Add-on
Rosario + Vampire13 eps - Sub + Dub
Rosario + Vampire Capu213 eps - Sub + Dub
The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent12 eps - Sub + Dub
Scar on the Praeter13 eps - Sub Add-on
Seven Mortal Sins12 eps - Dub Add-on
Tales of Zestria the X25 eps - Sub + Dub
Wise Man's Grandchild12 eps - Dub Add-on
The World Ends with You the Animation12 eps - Sub + Dub
Strange that Rosario + Vampire is actually accessible in the UK now after they pulled it off FuniNow.
So maybe it was because Crunchyroll had the UK license and was stopping them 🤔

Strange that Rosario + Vampire is actually accessible in the UK now after they pulled it off FuniNow.
Funimation had a deal with Gonzo recently so the series was probably included in that in recent months.

And once again Crunchyroll are blocking Ireland from watching season 1 of Overlord despite it having been available on Funimation Now and having Irish rights.

Batch 3 of Funimation titles now available on Crunchyroll:

A Sister's All You Need.12 eps - Dub Add-on
Absolute Duo12 eps - Dub Add-on
Angels of Death16 eps - Dub Add-on
Kakushigoto12 eps - Sub + Dub
Keijo!!!!!!!!12 eps - Dub Add-on
Zombie Land Saga12 eps - Dub Add-on
Zombie Land Saga Revenge12 eps - Dub Add-on

Also added but US/CA only: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z, The Future Diary, Maken-Ki!, Maken-Ki! Two.

Also added but US/CA only: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z, The Future Diary, Maken-Ki!, Maken-Ki! Two.
Some of these are strange, Keijo!!!!!!!! (which was simuldubbed) and Absolute Duo are using Uncut materials (for the dubs), while ZLS (and revenge but no home video release yet) is using the Simulcast materials, which means the dub is incomplete on Crunchyroll and missing the dubbed songs that are available on home video and Funi Now uncut.

I wish this wasn't so all over the place with this merger.

So if it isn't Crunchyroll or Funimation that has Maken-Ki streaming rights for the UK who does??
My AU blu ray of s2 is the only evidence this series ever existed to brits! 😂

So if it isn't Crunchyroll or Funimation that has Maken-Ki streaming rights for the UK who does??
My AU blu ray of s2 is the only evidence this series ever existed to brits! 😂
The context behind Maken-Ki! is that Season 1 was picked up for Anime on Demand streaming service as part of a Kadokawa deal, and then carried over to Animax UK which Season 2 also tagged along for.

Batch 3.5 of Funimation titles now available on Crunchyroll:

And you thought there is never a girl online?12 eps - Sub + Dub

212849.gif

Back