Status
Not open for further replies.
Each color mystery box will have the same 4 CE sets in it, for everyone. No random sets in each box.

Silver Spoon is a skip for me, I love the series but I already have the two CE part sets with digipaks, so having two Amarays in this one is a disappointment, and no reason to double-dip on. Waiting for tomorrow's CE...
Thanks for responding! Dang, NOW i need to know! I mean, its only a couple less than the K series but to have the others with it as like 'freebies', yeah... thats the way I would prefer to go! I'm hoping that guy responds to you lol

They're usually fixed between the two, though I have no clue which goes into which box.
I am bidding my time since I'm not for Silver Spoon, so crossing fingers that we'll find out soon. I think I saw someone post anything over 100 has free international shipping. Trying to do 1 big 'go' for that plus the 15% off advantage! Hopefully when we know the boxes they wont be sold out. I have 2 more EB's I want up - Hazard & CodeG.

Was there any MVM discount codes? I dont recall, but thinking I ought to finalize my cart. I think I'll remove the SAO ones and get from AL so I can use the discount + be useful in reaching the free int'l shipping amount.

My mystery boxes simply had ‘red’ and ‘blue’ written on a brown card box in biro. I guess it’s possible to miss that?
Terror and Coo we’re in the ‘Red’ one to answer the earlier question…

Last edited:
Well. I gave up and looked as there are quite a few posts here that are not spoiler tagged.

I'll ask:
what is that FMA set? I cant see anything with that artbox around

Are you talking about this year, because if you are, do tell which CE goes into which box!

Please, with sugar on top, of course
You’ll have to forgive me while I attempt to recover my memory, as these turned up in the morning.
But I opened the blue one and found all the red cased items (including dragon dentist), then the red one which was all white/grey/blue.
So:
Blue:
FMA (part 1)
Ride your Wave
Dragon Dentist
Birthday Wonderland
Red:
Coo
Resonance
KK S1
Children of the sea

You’ll have to forgive me while I attempt to recover my memory, as these turned up in the morning.
But I opened the blue one and found all the red cased items (including dragon dentist), then the red one which was all white/grey/blue.
So:
Blue:
FMA (part 1)
Ride your Wave
Dragon Dentist
Birthday Wonderland
Red:
Coo
Resonance
KK S1
Children of the sea

Thank you! Hmmmm. The last two in the red box are stuff I'm curious about, but maybe I'll wait for individual sales. I don't think 39.99 for just that is worth it.

Kinda meh about the last title in the blue box, but at least, it's all titles I don't have! (I bought the blue box)

So:
Blue:
FMA (part 1)
Ride your Wave
Dragon Dentist
Birthday Wonderland
Red:
Coo
Resonance
KK S1
Children of the sea
So I need to buy Red to get Kings Season 1!! Thank you!!!

Thank you! Hmmmm. The last two in the red box are stuff I'm curious about, but maybe I'll wait for individual sales. I don't think 39.99 for just that is worth it.

Kinda meh about the last title in the blue box, but at least, it's all titles I don't have! (I bought the blue box)
£10 each is ok. I’d agree it’s not an outright bargain: if you look up titles from last year; they’re in the BOGOF, indicating the value to be approx £10 (but it’s hard to put a depreciation rate on them).
That said; they’ll be more expensive outside the xmas sale, and part of the value is the surprise and extra bits (or not, this year).

I‘ve never bought or watched the KK Kings stuff outside the ones I’ve got in the mystery boxes, so there’s that.
Unfortunately; I’ve already got two titles (I have the UE of Terror in Resonance)

£10 each is ok. I’d agree it’s not an outright bargain: if you look up titles from last year; they’re in the BOGOF, indicating the value to be approx £10 (but it’s hard to put a depreciation rate on them).
That said; they’ll be more expensive outside the xmas sale, and part of the value is the surprise and extra bits (or not, this year).

I‘ve never bought or watched the KK Kings stuff outside the ones I’ve got in the mystery boxes, so there’s that.
Unfortunately; I’ve already got two titles (I have the UE of Terror in Resonance)

You're actually getting me thinking because I was pondering getting the two titles I wanted in the easter sale but it's not the same setup and so not guaranteed to even find them at discounted prices... Hmmm mm mm.

I'd have to leave one of the early birds I want for the box, if there even is stock left when all the EB I'm interested in are up...

I hate surprises, always did lol I got the box because it's been quite some time since I've bough a significant amount of AL releases, so it was bound to be worth it.

I won't be getting one of these for at least two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back