UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

And now the MHA S4P2 Limited Edition is going out of print in the US.

I hope the UK has a batch of materials allocated, or we might see that November date slip into oblivion…
I noticed some retailers in the UK list the set as sold out so it's probably going the BOFURI route.

Funimation's October line-up is now on United Publications store. SRPs match what MVM listed on their store.
  • Black Clover Season 3 Part 4 (Blu-ray & DVD) - SRP: £29.99 - UP1: £16.49 + P&P
  • Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown (Blu-ray) - SRP: £19.99 - UP1: £10.99 + P&P
  • Robotech Part 1: The Macross Saga (Blu-ray) - SRP: £49.99 - UP1: £27.49 + P&P
  • Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar (Blu-ray) - SRP: £49.99 - UP1: £27.49 + P&P
  • Toilet-bound Hanako-kun (Blu-ray) - SRP: £49.99 - UP1: £27.49 + P&P
  • Yu Yu Hakusho Season 2 (Blu-ray) - SRP: £39.99 - UP1: £21.99 + P&P

Interesting, I have the old AL Hyouka release and it's pretty awesome, one of my favs in the collection.
Ah yes the AL one does look lovely but was not meant to be for me. I'd be happy to have another chance at getting another shot at a nice boxset, and this one doesn't look bad at all, if reasonably priced seeing as I already have the AL dvds and the US blu ray import...

Last edited:
Part 2 is the hard one to get for Hyouka, part 1 seems to be fairly common/cheap primarily because you can't get part 2 easily.

I got a little stung on part 2 on Ebay in the end, but part 1 was cheap, so in the end I think it was OK :)

Part 2 is the hard one to get for Hyouka, part 1 seems to be fairly common/cheap primarily because you can't get part 2 easily.

I got a little stung on part 2 on Ebay in the end, but part 1 was cheap, so in the end I think it was OK :)
yeh Part 2 is really hard to find now and far too expensive, hopefully the collection announcement brings the prices down to something more reasonable (so I can afford one finally haha)

So Plunderer Part 1 is no longer a Blu-Ray only set release.
It's going to have a forced combo pack release while Part 2 is only Blu-ray Only set?.
I hope I'm amusing wrong.
i think funimation thinks we're back in 2010 because i think i saw the other day that one of the fiire force s2 parts also had dvd included

i guess on the plus side you can frisbee the dvd discs out the window, throw in the 2nd part blu-rays and store the case for part 2 away to save shelf space

i think funimation thinks we're back in 2010 because i think i saw the other day that one of the fiire force s2 parts also had dvd included

i guess on the plus side you can frisbee the dvd discs out the window, throw in the 2nd part blu-rays and store the case for part 2 away to save shelf space
DVD copies are my favourite type of extra because having a backup copy takes the stress out of wondering if the blu-ray will turn into a coaster at some point.

I don’t understand why would the blu rays become coasters?

Thanks. Ok but why would the DVDs mentioned be ok then? Surely they’re just as susceptible?

Back