Collecting anime cels/sketches/production art

Robin91

Great Teacher
Since I recently started collecting authentic production art I thought that I could start a new thread where I could show some stuff I bought as well discuss it with any other collectors if there are any on here?

So are you a fellow collector? If so, what shows do you collect? Any cels/sketches you want to show off?

If you're interested in knowing more about the animation process you can learn a lot from collecting as well 😃

It would be really fun to get a small group/discussion going if anyone is interested.

I've got a PreCure illustration book coming in a few days. Might post some stuff here if there's anything interesting.

While they're not really collectible due to being digital animation I would love for there to be an Arknights production book at some point. Really love the PVs Yostar Pictures does for that game.
20210730_143805.jpg
20210730_143902.jpg20210730_143946.jpg20210730_144053.jpg20210730_144058.jpg20210817_200959.jpg20210817_201046.jpg20210817_201119.jpg20210817_201152.jpg20210817_201003.jpg

There's nothing I actually own, but I did bid on this when it came up a while ago - it's the title card for Scramble Wars, an early 90s Wacky Races-style parody collecting a load of characters from various Artmic/AIC titles of the time (most notably Bubblegum Crisis and Gall Force) for a big road race. Just ended up being too rich for my blood in the end, sadly.

scramble.jpg

I'm enjoying seeing them. I don't have any myself so cant really add to the thread but I do like to see them.
I'm glad to hear that 😃
I've got a PreCure illustration book coming in a few days. Might post some stuff here if there's anything interesting.

While they're not really collectible due to being digital animation I would love for there to be an Arknights production book at some point. Really love the PVs Yostar Pictures does for that game.
View attachment 20326
View attachment 20327View attachment 20328View attachment 20329View attachment 20330View attachment 20331View attachment 20333View attachment 20334View attachment 20335View attachment 20336
Those are nice. You should try and get some originals 😃 Even though it's digital anime a lot of companys still make the sketches by hand so there's a chance you can find some out there if you look 😀
There's nothing I actually own, but I did bid on this when it came up a while ago - it's the title card for Scramble Wars, an early 90s Wacky Races-style parody collecting a load of characters from various Artmic/AIC titles of the time (most notably Bubblegum Crisis and Gall Force) for a big road race. Just ended up being too rich for my blood in the end, sadly.

View attachment 20337
That's a cool cel! And yes, sadly they can be brutally expensive sometimes. A tip from me would be to check people's rubberslug accounts and message people and ask them if they're selling anything. That's how I've gotten most my stuff 😃

View attachment 20337
Scramble Wars is great. I still have it on the Super-Deformed Double Feature VHS that Anime Projects released.

I love any time a show does a Wacky Races episode. Osomatsu-san has a great one called Iyami's Counterattack.

Nice. Anything you want to share a picture of? 😃
These were the most recent ones I got!

bBiCdFk.jpg

IiZwM7s.jpg

RfEdggR.jpg

CLyPBWB.jpg

dh0x4bB.jpg

EBu3dsb.jpg

Back