UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

So I received a reply from United publications.

We have had no information in replacements from publisher at this time.
We we can issue refund but not replacement at time

This is problematic, I could return the set and may never receive a replacement.
Standard response from UP1, they are outside the loop re Funi and will only do what they are able, if they have heard nothing from Funi directly, which sounds like the case, they will only refund and wait for a response or update.

Is that an answer to a query of yours? I didn't get anything in my mail and I ordered from them too.

Then again, if it's literally single frames, I'll just keep the set I think, it's too much of a hassle otherwise.

Unless they put actual disc holders in the new version, I don't know.

Is that an answer to a query of yours? I didn't get anything in my mail and I ordered from them too.

Then again, if it's literally single frames, I'll just keep the set I think, it's too much of a hassle otherwise.

Unless they put actual disc holders in the new version, I don't know.
Yes, was a response to an email I sent them.

Do we have to pay for the return ourselves? What is order ID? Is it the same as the tracking code on the packge?
Order ID is based on the order that you made for the product. This is generally shown on your order history of your account or via the title of the email for instance.

Anime Ltd for instance will have 'A shipment from order #9xxxx is on the way' and that #9xxxx is the Order ID.

Having checked's Anime-on-Line, I believe the Order ID is located in the email just below ORDER DETAILS with 'Order: Lxxxxxxxx Placed on 07/19/2021 15:11:16' with Lxxxxxxxx being the Order ID for that retailer.

Good to hear Anime-On-Line will be offering replacements; but I might be reporting a missing package too when I contact them, because my copy has still not arrived after being despatched over a week ago.

So did BOFURI CE have a very small print run?

I pre-ordered it from Amazon back in February and still nothing.
Seems so since probably half of everyone here who ordered it never received it.

The good news is that it's still available to import in the US (and the discs are AB also) but unfortunately it means paying about £25 more to get it.

Not sure what I should do: return the K-On CE even though there's no information when (and if) there will be replacements OR keep it until a re-issued/fixed version is released and buy that one when it's released

So did BOFURI CE have a very small print run?

I pre-ordered it from Amazon back in February and still nothing.
I ordered from HMV in March and they eventually cancelled it but February is stupid, especially since Amazon would have got stock even if no-one else did. What’s the status of your order?

Back