The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Can BLs where you can instantly tell who is the top and the bottom (by very feminine looking guys appearing) stop please. I’m very sick of them.

Last edited:
Wait, its BL but one of them looks like a girl and is called Eve.... 🤔
Please forgive my ignorance as a straight white male but isn't the appeal of a BL title that they're both... you know... boys?

Who am I kidding its manga. The girlish one probably pulls out a massive 🍆 at the end of chapter one

Wait, its BL but one of them looks like a girl and is called Eve.... 🤔
Please forgive my ignorance as a straight white male but isn't the appeal of a BL title that they're both... you know... boys?

Who am I kidding its manga. The girlish one probably pulls out a massive 🍆 at the end of chapter one
I regret opening that spoiler. Now a corrupted image has invaded my innocent mind. Traumatised on many levels 🐻✌️

Can BLs where you can instantly tell who is the top and the bottom (by very feminine looking guys appearing) stop please. I’m very sick of them.
If you look at other BL/Josei the studio do, they all have very muscular guys as one half of the pairing. It just seems to be the type of thing they adapt

More BL anime.
I have very high hopes for this anime adaptation of Tomoko Yamashita's manga (which I've been enthusing about since it was first introduced by SuBLime Manga - although, alas, the manga is only available in digital and a print edition, although unlikely, would be very welcome!) Even though the series was originally published in a BL magazine (BEXBOY), it's an atmospheric and cleverly written supernatural chiller and about as far from the isekai BL mentioned above as it's possible to be. There's also been a live action film but I'm not sure from what I've heard that it does justice to the source material...

It's not confirmed yet but the Bleach 20th anniversary One Shot that was released today appears to be suggesting the manga will be getting a new arc.

Back