What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Thanks! I do appreciate the feedback whenever possible. Yours is actually the first in which resolution is a big concern for the blog. I think the only fix to this is by me actually acquiring a Premium Plan so that I have more customisable options available for the layout (which I will eventually have to acquire as I've almost reached the max storage space for the photos - the photos are shot in 4K but had to be downsized due to the filesize on the blog lol).
I realise I may be an atypical user in having a 4k monitor, the first thing I tried was scaling up the page but that just moves the enlarged content over to the left in the white area and the grey half of the screen remains the same size. I feel like all websites that use fixed-width columns should really have them centralised these days, who the Hell wants everything shoved over on one half of their monitor?

I realise I may be an atypical user in having a 4k monitor, the first thing I tried was scaling up the page but that just moves the enlarged content over to the left in the white area and the grey half of the screen remains the same size. I feel like all websites that use fixed-width columns should really have them centralised these days, who the Hell wants everything shoved over on one half of their monitor?
Okay so I have messed around and changed the layout so I'm curious to see how it looks on your monitor now. Personally I never liked the original layout due to the info being slapped to one side but every template has its ups and downs.

Okay so I have messed around and changed the layout so I'm curious to see how it looks on your monitor now.
Well, here you go:
Screenshot 2021-07-03 at 16-54-20 Anemone Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution (Collector’s Edition Blu-r...png
Centralised (and scales from the centre) but nowhere near as stylish. Pick your poison, I guess.

Edit: both screenshots taken at 100%, so the font size must be larger by default in the new layout.

Well, here you go:
View attachment 19685
Centralised (and scales from the centre) but nowhere near as stylish. Pick your poison, I guess.

Edit: both screenshots taken at 100%, so the font size must be larger by default in the new layout.
Yeah it definitely seems as though if I want to adjust the width, it's behind a paywall. I'm personally not completely satisfied with the main page as I liked the previous version, but I can adjust the font at least. I'll keep looking at other options throughout the weekend, but either way any resolution higher than perhaps 1440p is beyond my control thanks to WP.

8rGGgQ7.jpg

got zz gundam, was part of an order with some manga and a light novel but for some reason the package was shoved between the bins outside my house and it also rained turning the manga nad light novel into a soggy mess i didn't find the package until the damage had already been done.

20210705_124451~2.jpg
Couple of Kaguya-sama Nendoroids and the AoA standard edition of Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl. Was my intention to wait on Dreaming Girl, hoping for a UK release but the Rightstuf sale (it wasn't on sale tbc) allowed me to get it with minimal fees and bundled it with other stuff (not pictured here). Hopefully it does get a UK release in future :)

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

💿 Blu-ray

Today's arrival is for some good BD stuff. Finally found a replacement for EVA 2.22 standard release. Found a AU CE copy of FMA (Got to start the series somewhere after all).
IMG20210705124057.jpg

📖 Book
Illustration collection for The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II
IMG20210705123900.jpg

🎮 Game

I'm in awe that I actually managed to find a empty 3DS game case for Senran Kagura 2. Considering the current game value is £180+, I'm really fortunate there. Now I can store the game cartridge to it's rightful place 🔥
IMG20210705123808.jpg

Last edited:
PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

💿 Blu-ray

Today's arrival is for some good BD stuff. Finally found a replacement for EVA 2.22 standard release. Found a AU CE copy of FMA (Got to start the series somewhere after all).
View attachment 19692

📖 Book
Illustration collection for The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II
View attachment 19693

🎮 Game

I'm in awe that I actually managed to find a empty 3DS game case for Senran Kagura 2. Considering the game value is £180+, I'm really fortunate there. Now I can store the game cartridge to it's rightful place 🔥
View attachment 19694
Where did you pick up To Love Ru, and if you don't mind me asking did you get it for a 'reasonable' price? 😂

Where did you pick up To Love Ru, and if you don't mind me asking did you get it for a 'reasonable' price? 😂
Amazon price drop. Wouldn't exactly say £30 is an ideal price for me but comparing elsewhere it's alright 😐

Cheapest price is currently with Sentai at the moment.

Amazon price drop. Wouldn't exactly say £30 is an ideal price for me but comparing elsewhere it's alright 😐

Cheapest price is currently with Sentai at the moment.
£30 is pretty good, cheapest I could find it was £60+!!
Sentai don't ship to the UK do they? And I'm sure there was talk of some companies cracking down on reshippers...

I finally got the final volume of the Silent Mobius manga in English! Viz's old flipped editions from forever ago, I've been wanting to read this for a long time but it's really hard to get hold of, there is no digital/online version so I splurged and bought it all as physical books and I'm really looking forward to finally reading it soon! So ye I have all 12 volumes now! So excited! XD

Back