UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Wait... a regular Amaray case for a 4K product.

h6CUL0R.png

So, the Psycho-Pass: Sinners of the System CE early bird is up, and while the text and the image in the product listing both suggest a digipack, the image still has "artwork not final" on in, whereas in the early bird email there's a picture with an amaray case and without the artwork not final disclaimer...
Someone asked about it on their twitter promo post but no response yet.

If it is an amaray, I'll prob just wait for either it to go on sale or for a standard edition release.

For that matter, Penguindrum listing still states 2 amarays in the text but image only shows 1...

dammit, AL is really pissing me off with all these CE's with Amaray cases. The entire reason I started importing anime from the UK was because of their digipak CE sets. I can easily buy anime in disgusting blue Amarays here in my own country - no need for me to bother with importing, then. :mad:

I don’t understand. Of the actual brands of keepcase, Scanavo are the worst. What is it about them that you like?

No Blu-Ray banner at the top, I suppose. Never really thought about it, but they've always been who Criterion and Indicator (and now BFI) use so I always associate them with a classier release.

To anyone whos recieved Your Name 4K, does it really make a difference? Also how is the HDR? If it's good I'll probably pick up a standard version of it.

To anyone whos recieved Your Name 4K, does it really make a difference? Also how is the HDR? If it's good I'll probably pick up a standard version of it.
Anime Limited have put a countdown to a new 4K HDR trailer on their YouTube channel so you can see yourself tomorrow!

Or you can just go on AL France's YouTube channel who are obviously more sensible and realise doing a countdown to a trailer is silly and put it on yesterday 😂

Back