What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Part 2 of the VHS madness.

View attachment 18969

FOTNS is UK release. The other two are Finnish releases.
What FOTNS a 15 that has to be wrong because as I know it never been downgraded from an 18 And if it ever sees a re release I see can see it still getting an 18 from the bbfc.im not trying to be funny but two of those titles have blue ray releases with much better picture quality and sound.

Last edited:
It is, fan's a bit noisy on my one but doesn't sound like a plane taking off like the PS4 Pro.

Recently ordered the black Dualsense to go with my black PS5. The Dbrand Darkplates look great on it.
My fan is actually pretty quiet, sadly the PSU in mine makes a buzzing noise when it's playing PS5 games though, pretty annoying to get a quiet fan but have it ruined by a buzzing sound from the PSU instead. Beats the crap out of my jet engine PS4 Pro I guess...

What FOTNS a 15 that has to be wrong because as I know it never been downgraded from an 18 And if it ever sees a re release I see can see it still getting an 18 from the bbfc.im not trying to be funny but two of those titles have blue ray releases with much better picture quality and sound.
Well it actually probably is either Dannish, Swedish (most likely) or Norwegian release. On the back where the age label is, there's little bit of text on one of those languages.

What FOTNS a 15 that has to be wrong because as I know it never been downgraded from an 18 And if it ever sees a re release I see can see it still getting an 18 from the bbfc.
Volumes 1 and 5 on vhs are 15s rated according to the BBFC website. Can't tell about all episodes or releases as the listings are inconsistent.

Well it actually probably is either Dannish, Swedish (most likely) or Norwegian release. On the back where the age label is, there's little bit of text on one of those languages.
There's some Finnish on the two other VHS front covers so I guess they're all from Finland 🙂

I normally only post anime stuff here, but once in a blue moon something bigger and more exciting arrives, a thing to watch anime on!

Wall mounting being done on Friday, so it' just chilling in the box until then sadly {{{(>_<)}}}

OOCtP0C.jpg

Back