What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

And then, the crown jewel maybe, the AL French limited edition for FranXX. Quite curious about that one.
Very nice and thanks for sharing the photos! Surprised that it seems they've sold under half of the number produced.. I'd be very tempted to pick that up in a sale and just replace the French discs with the UK ones for that lovely set heh.
@João Gomes Darling in the FranCE? :cool:

Looks like a nice set real shame it isn't here, I'd consider importing it just because I liked the show, could put the UK disks in I guess?
Great minds heh (but this one lacking wit)
I've already collected all three of the Aniplex of Japan releases for Fate/stay night Heavens Feel, so now I figured I'd make @Geriatric hedgehog even more jealous 😁
Heheh not difficult to do and mission accomplished! Ah well, I'm exercising patience waiting for any announcements of a UK release for this (and AL's ultimate Eva set)...

I have recently become aware I might enjoy Akame Ga Kill, but even if it’s awful it was so dirt cheap I don’t much care. It has clean reversible covers at least.
I hope you enjoy it, I watched through just the first part and it was Ok for a while, but then it got so ridiculous those last few episodes, I dropped it. I don't remember what exactly turned me off, it's been so long ago now since I saw it.

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

View attachment 18721
View attachment 18722
View attachment 18723

💢 ANIME
huh? A Phantom Thieves calling card? Well it's been nice knowing you guys...

SAHO fades away ✌️
View attachment 18726

note: English subtitles included.

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」

Polish_20210507_163907148.png

🎮 GAME / 💢 ANIME
(Trying not to have a heart attack x2)

It's finally here!!! The next mainline entry I've been anticipating for so long 👀🔥
Capcom is back at it again with the legendary horror game franchise.

Though I have to say, since RE 2 Remake, these Collector's Edition prices are getting crazy especially when the actual physical content decreases 🤔

20210507_200221.jpg

Just missing Toradora CE and The Mars Volta vinyl boxset this month and probably for a while...

RE8 and respective steelbook (barebones otherwise) and Jojo Golden Wind - Part 1. Missed kaze's flimsy boxes except I didn't.

On the other hand, the booklet is impressive! I've got all previous five Jojo Kaze releases and the booklets never amounted to more than key animation sketches for a couple of scenes, nothing else.

This time around, there are interviews, episode guides and character profiles, all full color! Great stuff!

20210502_085340.jpg

Took a while to arrive from WowHD. Initially I was only looking for a copy of WXIII, which appears to be OOP, but for the price thought I might as well get the whole thing even though the TV series is kind of...eh.

20210508_102956.jpg

Well, I had to. I love these live CD+BD sets. This one not as ridiculously massive as the Cure one I got a couple of years ago, but it will be no less loved. Received a surprise £8.80 refund from Amazon due to pre-order price having dropped. That'll do.

Last edited:
rTHDnlBh.jpg

IWczixqh.jpg
3xUo47Hh.jpg
Monster Musume Volumes 10, 11 & 12 arrived these past few days from Amazon. This one order was split into two packages due to locations of the items (two of them were in Germany), and I selected the option to have both packages arrive together but there was a miscommunication it seems because the one that was delayed arrived early while the other was delayed so that was annoying. Contacted support so that the package was moving which it eventually did (and got some promo balance to make up for it). The good news is that each volume did come sealed so that makes up for it.

As of this post, I now need Volumes 13-16 with Volume 17 scheduled for western release later this year. Fortunately the franchise sold pretty well for Seven Seas so it's expected to last longer than most of SS's other manga titles. Regardless I intend on getting the remainder this year and it helps that in terms of when MonMusu were localised, they had at least 1 volume per year so the pacing to collect is better (basically when you have dozens of volumes in a single year it can be havoc when it comes to acquiring them, and the older they are the more concerning it can be).

Back