The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Roujin-Z 30th anniversary and...

tyGhIR3.jpeg

A feature on the BBC about a pair of twin sister making otome.

Saddest sentence: "Popularity for the Japanese style of animation better known as anime has been growing for years, particularly in the US, China and South Korea." No mention of Britain.

So just pledge the $250 level - Then the $30 shipping won't feel quite so significant, lol... ;)

I will go for the $55 level myself - even though I will probably have little interest in this mecha OVA, I do like to support any Animeigo Kickstarters. At least the deluxe chipbox set isn't priced around $100 like in most anime Kickstarters.

Hmm, I'm sorely tempted by this because I've wanted to see Madox-01 for years. 🤔

What are the chances that AnimEigo might offer this again? I fancy getting Otaku no Video as well.
I'm pretty sure they will. I placed them as 2 seperate orders and Robert emailed me to ask if I'd like to combine them. So if you ask him during the kickstarter I'm sure he'll be happy to

Last night's episode of "Newsjack", the Radio 4 Extra topical sketch show which allows anyone to write for it, broadcast a sketch concerning the 25th anniversary of Pokemon - namely, after 25 years together, Ash and Pikachu seek relationship counciling. (sketch occurs 17:34)

The Devil is a Part-Timer! is getting a 2nd season. Never seen it but it's on my watchlist, so I'll watch season 1 just before season 2 airs.

Wasn't the first season ten years ago? I guess there's always hope.

Back